Chapt: 20

I'm sleeping but i have the same nightmare i have for the past weeks after my accident.

That one in the woods with my uncle and aunt yeah that one i have every night.

I hear his voice every time in my head...

"Hello love."

" Go shoot her then!"

"For god sake!" I hear my uncle yell.

And i'm running again.

The same nightmare where is run for my uncle trying to kill me.

And then i fall on the ground again and my uncle stands above me with the gun in his hands pointing at me.

"This is your time love." He says smirking.

And then he shoots.
——————————————————————
I wake up breathing heavy sitting right up.

I stand up put on a shirt from one of my brothers what is like a dress for me. It goes until my knees.

I put my hair in a messy bun because my hair looks like shit.

You look at the time on your phone while walking to the door. Your groan seeing 2:34AM.

"Why can't i just sleep normal." I say as i open the door.

I walk downstairs to grab some tea because i will fall asleep faster if i drink tea.

As I sit on the bar stools with my tea at the kitchen someone enters the kitchen.

I look up and its Anthonio he grabs some tea and sits next to you.

"Nervous for tomorrow?" He asks.

"Oh no not at all just couldn't sleep like always." I say taking a sip from my tea.

He nods."Same nightmares again?" He ask.

I nod taking a sip from my tea.

He is the only one who knows about the nightmares. Everyone knew about my nightmares but they think they are over but that's not true.

Anthonio is the only one who knows and can know because he promised he won't tell anyone.

I hate it if everyone knows everyone is gonna think i'm the 'baby sister' and ask if i'm okay every time. I don't wanna be known as the weak one here.

I learned that on my other school that's why i'm not nervous or scared for a new school everyone already knows me. Probably because of my brothers.

The twins Pagolo and Pietro are on the school to their last year they are probably the popular boys i know that already.

The next morning i wake up by Anthonio banging on my door.

"Sister wake up! Its your first school dayyy!" He yells while banging.

"Alright stop it that's enough!" I yell. I look at the timer and it says 6:45 am.