Chapter 33: Mirror

Hello, I'm back again with a not so holy chapter!

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

You know what to do.. I recommend you to listen to 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 or 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡 by Chase Atlantic 😉

Oh yeah, keep your hands on the phone thank you. 😩

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

Nothing.

That's what our outcome this past week was. I've been searching for any clues about who the boss of the Ambrose clan could be but it's like they don't even exist.

Every single piece of information about them is just, gone.

No name, no last name, nothing. And it's making my head go crazy, how did the Ambrose clan manage to go undercover for years?

How do they know everything the Nystrom clan is going to do? How do they know where we are located every single time?

"May," Kayla's voice brings me back out of my thoughts, I lift my eyes from the papers on the table and look at her with a questionable expression, "I found something."

I am already on my feet when hearing these couple of words. Leah who was sitting in front of me now snaps her head towards Kayla and stands up too.

We both approach the blonde-haired girl as she hands me the Ambrose clan document in her hands.

E.A is written on top of the white paper.

Leah speaks up as she asks, "E.A? Who's that?" My eyebrows furrow together as I shrug.

We know that the A stands for Ambrose, but the E?

"Maybe E.A is the boss? We have to find out what E stands for," Kayla speaks while I still frown looking down at the paper.

I snap out of my trance and nod, "I'll ask Silas about it." The two girls beside me nod their heads as they continue finding more information.

E... I don't know any names that start with an E? Well, I knew but that's not possible.

~ ~ ~

Kayla and Leah just left a couple of minutes ago and unfortunately, we haven't found more information than the initials.

The one initials run through my mind the whole day, I really have a horrible feeling about this.

I walk up the stairs and make my way to Silas' office, he told me in the morning that he was doing some paperwork.

My knuckles collide with his office door as my knocks are heard a couple of times. I open the door when I hear Silas hum and yet again my breath is taken away when I see him.