29

( time skip 2 weeks later )

i woke up in my bed, dabi laid next to me, his face smooshed into the pillow while he lightly breathed in and out, when suddenly this nauseous and horrid feeling hit.

i immediately ran into the bathroom,pulling my hair from getting possible puke on it.

the second my knees hit the floor and my head was over the toilet vomit began spewing out of my mouth.

the sounds woke up dabi immediately, he ran over to see what was happening.

he ran over to me leaned over the toilet and started rubbing my back.

"are you okay?"

i started coughing up the rest.

"i don't know, must have been something i ate."

"we have been getting a lot of takeout.."

eventually the feeling went away, i got up brushed my teeth and showered.

i went into the kitchen to see dabi in my apron making me breakfast, he was a wonderful cook.

i giggled, seeing him all relaxed and soft it was so cute.

i sat down at the table and waited for my breakfast.

"here you go." he said while putting the plate down infront of me then kissing me on the forehead.

i began eating, it was the perfect breakfast.

then suddenly after about 7 bites of the food the nausea hit again.

i ran back into the bathroom puking up the food that i was just enjoying a few seconds ago.

dabi ran back into the bathroom.

he then had a moment of realization.

(dabis pov)

why is she so nauseous??

was she?

oh no

no no no no

she can't be

fuck fuck fuck

is she...

pregnant?!??

(back to y/n's pov)

what is wrong with me?

after puking up what i just ate i decided to lay in bed, maybe i have a stomach bug or something...

at least i hope i do.

in the back of my head i thought maybe i could be pregnant, but it has only be two weeks? only two?!?

it has to be something else it can't be that.

i laid in bed rocking back and forth in pain and nauseous, holding my stomach.

dabi came in and gave me some water.

"do you want me to run to the store and grab you something, medicine or...?"

"yes please just get me some stomach medicine please."

"okay love." he then leaned over and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"i love you text me if you need anything else okay?" he said while he smiled.

"i love you too and i'll let you know touya." i smiled back at him.

he walked out the door and began driving off.

then again that thought, what if i was? there's no way i am? i can't be...