🌺

''Ammi ap usse puchle mujhe koi problem nhi iss rishte se '' said Daniyal in not so sad tone.

''Ammi mujhe koi aitraz nhi aap zoya se ek dfa puchle kahi usko na koi aitraz ho''

____________________________________________-

Noor was the one who planned all this. She knew her girls were now big enough to fall in love. She was old now but still her eyes were powerful enough to see love in their eyes for them.

Last night when all the cousins were out for outing she did have a meeting with every older person present in the family, had a discussion about marrying them off and how the flower of love had bloomed in their heart for them now

They all were absolutely fine with the binding their bond in more strong bond.

_______________________________________________________________________________

''Soory ammi meine nhi krni shaadi'' said zoya

''Nhi ammi meine nhi krni'' said Alya 

___________________________________________________

Shocked, Hurt , Pain , Heart broken, 

What was not left to feel for Salman and Daaniyal. 

They thought girls loved them but their rejection to their proposal made their heart screech in pain. The news of girls rejecting boys had spread throughout the mansion not just relatives but also maids and servants were murmuring and gossiping about them. Making their own assumptions about them. Their parents too embarrassed to show their faces to the world so everyone in the family quarantined themselves.

But the most affected from elder's were Noor because she proposed the idea of marriage. It was nothing than a disaster.

It was a quiet cold afternoon, not the whether cold the coldness in everyone's behavior to each other. No one was okay. They all were suffering from agony and pain of rejection. 

It was quiet enough patience for Noor. Noor wanted to know the reason of rejection. Noor went towards their bedroom and banged the door open. The thing she saw made a lump in her throat. She saw Zoya looking lifeless pale lying on the her bed while Alya was sitting beside her with her head low with light sobbing sound. There was no noise in their room just silence. There were no music playing in the loud sound. No screaming's of Alya ,No Zoya scolding Alya for her mischievious. 

Noor gulped and moved towards  them and sat at the end of the bed and called their names out slowly.

''Zoya Alya bete'' Noor said making her gulp again to stop crying herself.

Girls heard their mother calling them they looked up and sobbed loudly. 

''Meri jaanein roye na ab aap dono ab meri jaan mujhe bataye masla kya hai ta ke ham hal kre aise bethne se to kuch nhi hoga na meri jaan'' Noor said in the most softest voice.

Zoya looked towards Alya ans sobbed.

''A-ami'' Zoya hiccupped and said in a shaking tone

''Ji meri jaan batayein mein sun rhi hu apko'' Noor held her hands and said while nodding.

''AMi apko pata meine kyu rishte se mana kiya'' Zoya said while looking up to her mother's rohani face.

''Nhi meri jaan aap bataye'' Noor said and smiled lightly,

''Mein mama mama nhi ban skhti'' Zoya said in whisper.

Alya's and Zoya's sobbing were everything which could be heard.