[ 002 ] ❝ first pole of the season ❞

'Tennis is mostly mental. You win or lose the match before you even go out there.' - Venus Williams

charlesandlucia

217 likescharlesandlucia A fan met Lucía Martinez today in the paddock at the Bahrain track just before quali

217 likes
charlesandlucia A fan met Lucía Martinez today in the paddock at the Bahrain track just before quali. She's there this weekend with Charles Leclerc who has had the fastest lap times in his Ferrari so far this weekend. Is this race going to be a Ferrari and Red Bull battle? 

View all 43 comments
19 March 2022

[ 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 ]

username1 fingers crossed for Charles today 💪

username2 Does anyone know if Lucia and Charles are dating?
          ↳ username3 just rumours at the moment 🤷🏻‍♀️

username4 aww she's wearing red to support Charles ❤️🥰

username5 wasn't Charles at the Australia Open this year?? 

username6 Moved on from Charlotte quicker than I thought he would 🤷🏼‍♀️
          ↳ username7 dude's probably forgotten who Charlotte is. I know I would if I were dating Lucia Martinez. 😂
          ↳ username8 well I can assure you that's never going to happen 😁😊

username Love Lucia and Charles but I hope Max wins 🙌

[ load more comments ]

Lucía met Isa Saturday morning, Carlos' girlfriend and the two girls hit it off immediately. 

They spent their time together at the Ferrari hospitality, watching Charles and Carlos on the screen as FP3 took place. Both Ferrari's had fast pace this year, the car beneath both drivers excellent. By the looks of it, despite both being very close in time, Charles had a better feel of the car as he always came out slightly on top, but if the two drivers in red could perform like they were doing now all weekend, then podiums were surely in their sight. 

Excitingly, Lucía also met Lily, a professional golfer who's boyfriend is Alex Albon. The two had already made plans to spend a day golfing together in the future when they both had free schedules. Lily also showed an interest in having a few matches of tennis with Lucía, even suggesting she and Lucía team up for a game of doubles against Alex and Charles. The two girls she met distracted her from social media for the entire day, even throughout qualifying. She hadn't expected to meet so many nice people during her weekend at the paddock, in fact she had assumed she'd be on her own for the majority of it, only seeing Charles when he had a spare moment.