A Girl Group??

At BTS Office
All the boys were sitting on the chairs while RM and Soobin were standing in front of them being the leaders ready to start the meeting..

At BTS OfficeAll the boys were sitting on the chairs while RM and Soobin were standing in front of them being the leaders ready to start the meeting

Soobin- So let's start shall we..
He said as RM nodded indicating him to start..
Soobin- So to start off on a good note let me inform you guys that YG's current location is being confirmed to be Gurugram, which is in Haryana..

Jin- That's great
RM- But there is more to come, YG has already met Got7 and must be knowing that we will be in India to get him more over they have been training another girl group to have their back...

Yeonjun- But hyung a girl group is nothing for us..
Yeonjun exclaimed to which all the boys in the room agreed instantly..

Soobin- You are right but there is another thing, so when Got7 were with us Jk and V hyung installed a hidden mic in them to let us know what they are up to..
So we got to know about their plan..

RM- We have got 3 locations in Gurugram and certainly YG is living in one of them and other 2 must have the boy and girl group each, and we don't know which one is YG's real location..
Suga- So we will need 3 teams to attack the 3 location at the same time..

Soobin- Exactly and-
V- And we can divide into 2 teams at most...enhypen also can't be here as they are handling things in Korea..

Soobin- Bingo
Kai- So this is the issue..
As Kai exclaimed this a sudden sound of glass breaking was heard, which brought questioning looks on every boys faces..

Jimin- What was that??
Jin- Let's check..
He said as all of them heading outside only to see a retrieving figure of a girl who happened to break a flower vase while listening to the boys conversation..

Jhope- Stop right there..
He said his voice scarily deep as the girl froze at her spot before turning towards the boys..

RM- What. Are. You. Doing. Here??
He said clearly displeased and disappointed..
Jihyo- Nothing I was just passing by and accidentally broke the vase, yeah

RM- What did you here??
Jihyo- Nothing much just that YG is in Delhi and somehow you got 3 locations and you need another team---
She said nonchalantly before realising what she is saying and quickly covering her mouth..

RM- So you were eavesdropping huh?
He said taking short steps towards the trembling girl..
Jihyo neck automatically nodded but then moved side ways saying no..

RM- It's not a good thing to eavesdrop someone's conversation dear..
He said tugging a strand of her hair behind her ear...

Jihyo- I am sorry
She said before running away..
Jin- It's Alright RM anyway let's go think about an idea to crack this mission..
Jk- How about including the girls??
V- Including the girls, like as a team??

Jk- How about including the girls??V- Including the girls, like as a team??