[Namkook] You'll Always Be My Role Model

Jungkook looks down as he felt a tap on his leg

Jungkook looks down as he felt a tap on his leg. He smiles and picked up his little one, staring at him.
"What's that, baby?" Jungkook asks and he giggles.

"Papa, look at what I made! It's us! And... And another one is dada and papa!" He says and shows the drawings he's holding.

"Oh, baby, it's so pretty" Jungkook says as he stared at the surprising well drawn image.
"Why are papa and dada separated?" Jungkook asks and he giggles.

"Papa... Ish the person that loves and cares for me and this drawing ish dada being my role model" He says and Jungkook's chuckles, pinching his cheek.

"Let's show it to dada then?" Jungkook says and he nods. They then walked to Namjoon's office, knocking before they opened the door.

Namjoon looks up before smiling.
"Oh, hello, my two angels" Namjoon says, turning around and opening his arms. He hugs them as soon as they got closer.
"Hyung, little one got something for you" Jungkook says and their son gave the drawings.

"You're my role model, dada!" He says, smiling.
"Oh, baby, thank you" Namjoon says, kissing the top of his son's head.
"Just like me, hyung" Jungkook says as he kisses Namjoon's cheek.

"You'll always be my role model"