𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

A sigh left your lips as boredom consumed your mind. You were with both Nobara and Megumi who were standing by the vending machine, talking about something you weren't interested in. You have brought your temari ball with you since you wanted to play with it so badly, you liked how the bell rings when you kick or shake it. Originally, you were brought here to meet the second year students. Nobara told you that they are really cool and you got interesting in meeting them soon.

You tugged Megumi's uniform to get his attention, "Gumi nii-san." You called and the teen looked down at you, "Yes Y/N, what is it?" He asked as his blue eyes observed your reactions. You held the ball close to you as you kept on staring at it, "Can I go and play?" You politely asked, hoping he would agree. Megumi petted your head and gave a small smile, "Go ahead, once the second year students arrive, we will come to you." You smiled in excitement and jumped up, hugging Megumi's leg, "Arigatō! Gumi nii-san!" After exclaiming your gratitude, you let go of his leg and went ahead to play.

"I still can't believe she is Sukuna's daughter." Nobara spoke up as she watched you running. Megumi stared at you with a blank look, "Neither can I believe it." He thought, keeping his opinion to himself.

You went to yard and started to play with the temari ball, throwing it high, kicking it, or shaking it to hear the bell inside. It was a very delightful sound to listen to. However, a memory flashed in your mind... Something about your previous childhood.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You ran through the hallways of the temple to Sukuna's room while holding your temari ball. The weather was beautiful and you wanted to play with him for a bit. You don't get to play with him a lot since he was mostly outside doing something only god knows. You reached his room and knocked on the shoji door three times.

"Otou-san, may I come in?" You politely called, waiting for his reply. You stood there for a second before hearing a faint, "Come in." You grinned and opened the door, running in with excitement. Sukuna chuckled when he saw how energetic you were as you ran in and engulfed him in a hug, "Aren't you so happy today, Y/N?" Sukuna amused, ruffling your hair. You smiled at him childishly, "Yup! I got to see you here!" You said while giggling, making Sukuna feel happy that you were enjoying your life.

"Otou-san, can you do something for me?"

"Hm? And what might this be?"

You let out a small hum as you pondered how to ask him, "If you aren't busy right now, can you play with me?" You requested, not looking at him in the eye. Sukuna blinked a few times before smiling at you, holding you in his arms and standing up, "I don't see anything wrong in playing with you for a bit." He stated which made you overjoyed.

"Arigatō! Otou-san!"

"No problem my dear child."

.

.

.

.

.

.

You snapped back to reality when you heard something crush nearby. You ran to where you hear the crush coming from only to see Megumi being beaten up by a buff man. You frowned and ran to both males, but the unknown guy punched Megumi through the wooden posts and ended up in a what looked like a balcony. You felt something click in your mind as the marks appeared on your face and body. You growled and jumped high, sending fire to separated the muscular guy from Megumi.

You stood in front of Megumi in a protective manner as you glared at the other guy, "Y/N?" Megumi breathed out in shock, seeing how aggressive you became. He could see purple curse energy surrounding you, "Her aura has changed, she is like a wild beast! If we don't stop her she might destroy the school!" Megumi thought as fright was all over his bloodied face.

"Oi Fushiguro! Are hiding behind this little girl or what?" The male called, being unamused by your appearance. Megumi struggled to stand up as he kept on staring at you, "Y/N! Calm down please, there's nothing to be worried about." Megumi tried to calmly tell you, slowly approaching you. However, you ignored him and launched at the muscular man to attack him.

"Sleep!"

Suddenly, you felt a strong force stopping your attack, making you forcefully fall asleep. The last thing you knew was two arms gently picking you up before everything turn dark.

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

You slowly opened your eyes and found yourself sleeping on someone's lap. You looked up and saw it was Nobara, "Noba nee-san?" You called, making the brunette girl look down at you and smile. "Did you sleep well?" She asked while helping you set up. You nodded your head as you rubbed your eyes you shake the sleep away.

"So, this is Y/N, huh?"

You heard another voice say which earned your attention. There you saw three new faces, a girl with green hair and wearing glasses, a boy with dirty blonde hair and purple eyes, and a panda. Your eyes sparkled when you saw the panda, you really badly wanted to hug him. The girl with green hair approached you and knelt in front of you, "Hello little one, I'm Maki. You must be Y/N right?" The girl known as Maki smiled, offering you her hand. You smiled and took her hand, "Yup, it's nice to meet you Maki nee-san!" As you greeted back, Maki melted at how cute you were acting that she wanted to crush you into a tight hug.

"Kelp." You heard another voice say. You looked away from Maki to see the boy who had his mouth covered. You tilted your head, not really understanding him, "That's Inumaki Toge senpai, Y/N. He can only speak in the Onigiri ingredients." Nobara explained to you which actually caught your attention. You waved at him with a happy smile, "It's nice to meet you too, Toge nii-san!" Toge's eyes sparkled as he almost cried because of your adorableness. "Hello there Y/N, I'm Panda." You heard the bear talk.

You didn't hesitate to jump from Nobara's lap and run to hug Panda, "Fluffy bear! I love Panda nii-san the most!" You said, making the four students unable to stop the squeal emitting from them.

"She is so cute! Must protect her!" The four thought in unison. Just then... "Where's Gumi nii-san?" You asked, looking at them with curiosity.

Welp, they have to keep Megumi away from you until he recovers from his injuries. They don't want to face another temper tantrum.

 They don't want to face another temper tantrum