3. New friends?

Y/n Pov:

What I saw was not so pleasant for sure bullies they were bullying someone a girl and boy.
Two girls and Three boys.

Five people bullying two I want to help but I can't at least not on my first day I don't wanna get in trouble I even saw how the boys were bad touching that girl that's when the bully girl poured water on both and spitted on them I decided to ignore and go away until

Boy bully 1:'' Yo! Yo! Yo! New girl come here''

Boy bully 3: ''You thought we didn't noticed you''

After a good minute~

Girl bully 1: ''why aren't you coming huh!''

I can tell they were annoyed so I went to them I was indeed scared but didn't showed it.

Boy bully 2: ''why didn't you come huh!''

Girl bully 2: ''chill babe I can handle her''.

I can tell GB1 Dates BB1 and GB2 Dates BB2. But is that even important? Bruh

She(gb2) came to me I made eye contact with her

Girl bully 1: ''eyes down bitch''

I didn't did

BB1:''Didn't you heard her!''
He yelled

The boy and girl were shivering from fear and now I had enough of them.
I went to them both grabbed there hands and started to walk away when the BB3 grabbed my hairs.

BB3: ''you got guts huh!''

I left their hands grabbed his hands from behind twisted and bought it forward and kicked his side chest he fall with a loud pain shout from him.

GB1 &2: ''YOU BITCH''

They both charged at me I simply bent down and they fell with a thud.

BB1 &2: ''You will regret this''
They went to help those both and went away.

BB3 went to them both and hitted them last time and went with the others.
The girl fell crying hard on the ground I went to here and said,

Y/n: ''crying wont stop them''

Boy: ''thank you thank you so much''

Girl: ''thanks sis ill try next time but you have to be careful now''

Y/n: ''sure bye''

I am so stupid why did I did this urghhhh if you are wondering how I fought well I was homeschooled since 9th standard I always wanted to learn how to fight so I am learning fighting since then.
I went to the principal's office for my schedule.
I am still wondering did i made new friends or not?

Hey guys this is it and many things are really true like I am in 9th standard and learning fighting basically the first chapter was true .
The chapters are short for now well I am lazy so.
🖤

                                 🦋