chapter forty: you reap what you sow.

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐏 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎𝐖

19.3k words: synopsis of acts: fighting amilia (violence), mentions of blood, mentions of panic attacks, whipped cream play? delusion, fluff, slightly lewd scenes, foul language, nervousness, shouting, slight mutilation, detailed fighting, crying, bursts of anger, attempted murder, mentions of the past, mentions of alcohol abuse + more. proceed with caution; this is a heavy chapter. vote! mind errors. tw: amilia. eight chapters left.

It had been a peaceful month since you and Eren had settled at the amusement park. Though time ran thin for you, being due back at college, you still managed to postpone the set date, delaying it with hesitation. It wasn't you, physically, that didn't want to go in. It was your consciousness that panicked at the thought of going in, even with Eren beside you.

Such feeble thoughts laid, but they all piled on, along with your tiredness, practically hinting that today was set to be the day you were finally going back to college, after all the setbacks that had occurred.

Though all your panic attacks stopped you from going in, Eren remained soothing you from your pain, gifting you gentle massages and gifting you his love to support you during this tough time. He made sure to catch glimpse of your panic attacks before they finally caught up to you, suppressing them before they were able to effectively harm you in ways that ached him. Along with your panic attacks, came frequent tiredness. You couldn't help but allow yourself to swiftly fall asleep within his arms, not an ounce of care for how the day was set to go by.

You had spent three weeks preparing yourself. And even through pelting tears, Eren still made sure that you were as comfortable as you could be.

He knew this was a rather complex situation, but he solely only waited until you were comfortable enough, no matter how many times the both of you had to turn back and go home because you were afraid. He never pushed you past your limit, in a negative way, as he was aware this was too much for you to handle.