Chapter 163: I can be your mother

Ruan Xichen glanced at his watch.

If it weren't for the fear of this fool, he would have liked to leave right away.

"Do you think it's okay not to speak?" Jun Si Che suddenly stood up, holding the table with both hands, the frenzy in his eyes almost came out of his eyes.

Other guests are eyeing.

"Junscher!"

At this moment, the door of the cafe was pushed open, and a figure hurried forward, grabbing his arm.

Jun Siche turned his head and saw Yunci hurriedly over. In an instant, his cold eyes turned into a pool of spring water: "Aci..."

Yun Ci ignored him, and only spoke to Ruan Xichen, his voice still cold: "Thank you."

This was the first time the two had a positive exchange after the accident.

Ruan Xichen twisted the beginning, embarrassed to look at her: "It's okay..."

"I took the person away." Yunci dragged Jun Sicher away from the cafe.

Ruan Xichen was taken aback, and immediately turned his head, the opposite side was empty.

Through the floor-to-ceiling windows, he saw the two standing on the side of the street.

Under the neon light, Jun Siche threw himself on Yunci, holding him and refused to let go.

Ruan Xichen's eyes were dim, he held the coffee cup tightly, his tongue was bitter.

"Aci...Aci, I miss you so much..." Jun Siche rubbed his head against Yunci's neck, absorbing her breath, and said aggrievedly: "Aci, you didn't come to me because Raised other dogs outside, right?"

Yun Ci felt itchy for a while and pushed the man's head away, a little impatient: "It's getting late, go back quickly."

Jun Siche stared at her with a pair of wet eyes, his pupils were like glass beads dipped in water, showing a bit of disappointment, but still mixed with strong likes.

At this look, Yun Ci's heart was shocked, but in the end he compromised, and said helplessly, "It's only you who are a dog, okay?"

"Okay!" Jun Siche raised his eyebrows and threw himself on Yunci again, holding her and shaking hard.

Yunci was stunned and turned around: "Can I go back now?"

Jun Siche let go and suddenly took a step forward, squatting in front of her with his back to one knee: "Aci, I'm tired from walking, I'll carry you on my back."

Yunci paused, then refused: "No."

Jun Si Che turned his head and looked at her with eager eyes: "Hurry up."

"..."

Yun Ci looked around and saw that there were no people around. She took a step forward, slowly, clinging to the man's shoulder with her arm.

Before he could stabilize, Jun Sicher had already supported her **** with one hand, carried her up, and walked along the street step by step into the night.

Yun Ci stared at the man's smooth ink hair, his ear tips flushed in the night breeze, and suddenly remembered Mu Chenbi's words.

He turned out to be...a woman who was deeply in love.

What kind of person would it be?

"Aci? Has anyone carried you back?" Jun Siche asked suddenly in the silence.

Yun Ci slowly stretched out his hand, hugged the man's neck, leaned his head on his shoulder, and replied lazily: "Yes, my mother carried me like this."

After a moment of silence, Jun Siche said very seriously: "Farewell, I am sad, I can be your mother."

"..."

When he returned to Jun's house, he coaxed Jun Si to sleep.

Yunci walked downstairs, and Bo Zou stood in the lobby, holding his hands, looking a little cramped: "Miss Yunci, what happened last time... I'm really sorry, my attitude was too bad."

Yun Ci didn't plan to care about this, he touched the portrait in his pocket, and said solemnly: "During this time, watch Jun Siche, don't let him step out of the house."

Uncle Zou was a little surprised, but didn't ask much, as if tacitly telling each other, he nodded and replied, "I understand."