Chapter 165: You like me

This sentence stunned Xia Beiqin.

He blinked, was silent for a moment, and still replied stubbornly: "What about you like it?"

Shen Zhiyu knew that he was hard-mouthed, and smiled silently: "If you can, you should like girls. It is very tiring to like boys."

Xia Beiqing was puzzled: "If you like it, you like it. Why are you tired?"

Shen Zhiyu put his arm on the table and looked up at the boy: "Then I ask you, can you really accept the strange gaze of the public? Do you dare to hold my hand in the street? Dare to introduce it to others, Am I your lover? You can't get past the barrier in your house alone."

Xia Beiqing dropped his hand, disapproving: "What is this, if I dare?"

"Well, even if you dare, there is no match between us."

Xia Beiqin frowned and was almost irritable, and repeatedly asked: "Why is it inappropriate? Where is it?"

Shen Zhiyu didn't answer, but asked: "How old are you."

"18."

"Do you know how old I am?"

Xia Beiqing shook his head. Someone mentioned it before, but he didn't pay attention.

Shen Zhiyu evoked a gentle smile: "I'm 28, classmate Xia, we are ten years apart, you are still young, and you have a lot of time to have fun, talk when you are interested, and divide if you are not interested. I am different. I can't afford it anymore. What I am looking for is someone who can spend my life together. Can you understand?"

"I don't understand." Xia Bei leaned forward and leaned in front of Shen Zhiyu, cupped his face with both hands, smiled crookedly: "I only know that Teacher Shen said that these are all rejecting me, mentioning sexual orientation, and mentioning. I'm getting older, but I didn't say that I didn't like me. Can I think that you like me?"

"..."

Shen Zhiyu was choked.

Dare to say that he said so much, it was all in vain.

Xia Beiqing stretched out his hand and pinched Shen Zhiyu's chin, staring at him with scorching eyes, with a firm expression: "Teacher Shen, don't think that I will give up like this. Wait, you will promise me sooner or later."

After speaking, he stood up straight.

Walked to the door, stopped again, tilted his head, and blinked his left eye at Shen Zhiyu: "Mr. Shen, we will see you tomorrow."

Then, left the office.

It's night, Ruan's family.

During dinner, I suddenly mentioned that the Qinhuai troupe was going to Beijing to tour this week. Their stage and pillars were well-known for their delicate accents and flexible posture.

Mr. Ye likes to listen to theaters, and he is a good friend with the Liu Banzhu of the Qinhuai class. Naturally, he is going to join him on this tour.

Ye Meipan looked at Yunci and reminded: "Don't run around on weekends, let's go together."

Yunci took a sip of water, but did not respond.

Ye Meipan was also used to it.

On the weekend, a group of people came to Liyuan by car.

Class Master Liu arranged the front seat, and the waiter made the top-quality Yuqian Longjing, and snacks were placed on the table.

People came in one after another at the door, and soon there were no empty seats, all for the flowery person.

Yun Ci leaned on the chair, twisted his mouth for a few snacks. Before watching the play, he filled his stomach first.

He propped his head, a little drowsy.

At this time, the gongs and drums were struck, and the corners of the theater appeared. First, a beautiful flower gun was played, and the audience was applauded.

Then, the crowd scattered, and the flowers went on the court.

She wore heavy makeup, dressed in clothes with overlapping flowers and shadows, and she was really stunning. She looked down and raised her eyes, all in amorous manners.