Chapter 31

"Do you really love me?" Jennie asked when she looked at Bobby.

The man smile lovingly at her "Can't put into words how much I'm into you. It's like I can take everything for you and Reign" He seriously said and took Jennie's hand to kiss it.

When the wind blew so hard that Jennie's hair became disheveled, Bobby had theopportunity to pull her hair back behind her ears and gaze at the most beautiful sight he had ever seen in his life.

"Are you still afraid on opening your heart to someone?" He asked softly.

Jennie shook her head and heave a sigh "No" She replied shortly and looked at him.

"I am always here" Bobby smile at her.

"I know" Jennie muttered.

Their eyes met and seems like there's a magnet that made them like this. Bobby's eyes scanned Jennie's face until he stopped on her lips. He cupped the lady's cheeks and slowly get close on her lips. Jennie closed her eyes and let herself feel the love that Bobby offers. As the man claimed her lips, Jennie responded on his kiss like other couples do.

When Bobby felt Jennie's responding, his heart beats so fast and can't express his feelings. Jennie parted their lips and took a breath, clutching Bobby's hand as if she was about to collapse on her knees.

"I love you RJ. You are the only girl I want to spend the rest of my life with" Bobby said with sincerity on his voice.

Jennie closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip "I love you too" She said underneath her breath.

-.-

This morning is quite alarming at the camp. Four Doctors tested positive this morning with mild symptoms. Since they are all busy, Lisa's team didn't know that few on their group have symptoms. They ran a test before starting their work, despite of having contacts with them, they still need to work since there's no one could do it. They are not allow to remove their PPE even during break time not until they have their result.

"Thank God that winter is seriously coming. I can't live a day wearing this" Jisoo complain as they walk out of the camp, getting ready to start their day

"Since four doctors tested positive, some of their duties will be passed on us" Lisa chuckled and sighed "It is impossible to give us rest day"

"I'm not thinking about that, I am thinking about our lunch. I hope we have good food on the table later after this hell day" Jisoo uttered.

Lisa is about speak when Ten shows up, sweating a lot and looks like he's about to passed out for running too much. He's not wearing his PPE uniform and even removed his mask.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lisa asked him and ready to give him a smack on his head for not wearing any protection from the virus but Ten swiftly put his mask on before he speaks.

"I'm really sorry, I was peeing outside when they chase me and want to kill me" Ten exaggeratedly said and rubs his chest "I'll change my clothes and will do my job, bye"

Both ladies look at him frowning, he's literally the weirdest person they know.

"He's out of his mind" Jisoo huffed and hit Lisa's chest "Let's go? We have to go and visit their houses to encourage them to take a shot"

Lisa just nodded "The nurses have been waiting for us since this morning" She replied and asked an officer to drive them into the destination.

As they are riding the patrol car, Jisoo keeps on looking at Lisa who's quiet and wool-gather while fidgeting. Jisoo throw a bottled water on her but Lisa catch it "Any thoughts you want to share?" She asked and removed the cover on her face just to drink.