[193] VILLAGE LOVE - Mar 26 2022

"Do I really have to go to Busan? To a village?" Jungkook frowns at his granddad "....there is something called courier systems even in a small unknown town and video consultations for the project, you know...."

His granddad sighs "...you know I go every year to meet my best friend ever since he got sick... but unfortunately my own health doesn't permit me to travel this year and I don't want to send him a courier for his birthday... please... you just have to stay there a month or so for the project..."

Jungkook only had his granddad with him in Seoul. His parents were settled in the states.

"Fine!"

**

Jungkook always thought his hometown was a land filled with poverty and uneducated people. But he was pleasantly surprised when he saw just how beautiful the village was.

It wasn't shabby at all like he expected

**

Jungkook is welcomed into the Park household. The second day of his stay ,the Park's only son Jimin comes back home from a trip with his best friend. Jungkook was blown away with how innocent the tiny boy looked - so pure, so beautiful and elegant.

The two soon hang out of course. And Jungkook had a hard time trying to be decent and respectful. Jungkook was an international playboy and he couldn't help but flirt with the cute boy. Jimin felt overwhelmed, he felt shy. Noone in the village really flirted with him because they knew how innocent he was and just his innocence made his pursuers respect him to not make him uncomfortable but that wasn't the case with Jungkook- he was openly flirty and that made Jimin's interest in the man shoot up.

Jungkook would often trap the tiny boy between a wall or a desk and himself. It was oddly sexy. Jungkook would often tease the boy asking for a kiss but of course Jimin would just shyly run away from there each time

**

They soon started dating after Jungkook had stayed over for nearly 3 months due to the project he was working on. Jungkook had really artistic ideas and Jimin fell for the man's sexy brain.

2 months of dating later though, Jungkook breaks up with the boy

"You know it was just a fling right? I don't belong here...." Jungkook says

Jimin lets out a sob watching the man leave in his car

After Jungkook had driven a good distance, he suddenly stops the car to the side and finally lets out the tears he was holding in

"I'm sorry... my baby... I can never ask you to leave what you know for me... it would be so unfair to you... you have so much in store for you back in Busan...."

Jimin had already established a comfortable life in Busan with his works at a dance studio, research he was doing for PhD and many volunteer works he was involved in. Jungkook could never ask the boy to leave all that for him and move to Seoul. Jungkook had his whole life set in Seoul, he wasn't willing to settle down in a small village like Busan.

At first due to his nature, he just wanted to have a flirty relationship with the tiny boy but as the days went by, Jungkook realized that Jimin was never just a time pass for him

**

Jungkook's granddad noticed how depressed the man got ever since Jungkook got back to Seoul. It was like the man had no soul and just an outer body

"If you love him and feel he is worth it then you should make the sacrifices for it.... we live in such a modernized world... please don't tell me distance is the only reason why you broke his heart..." his grandpa sighs ".... think about it for yourself... do you want him in your life or not... is it worth losing someone you feel is the one for you just because you feel he wouldn't want to move here with you or because you feel this is the only life you can adjust to... a relationship is about sacrifices, love, commitment and adjustment... from both sides...."

**

Jimin flinches when he feels two arms wrap around his waist as he hang up his laundry and before he could scream, he hears the voice of the man he has missed so much over the past month

"I love you... you were never just a fling for me..." Jimin could feel his heart beat fast as he felt his shirt get wet from behind

Jimin turns around

"Please forgive me for hurting you... I should have explained myself better... I can't live without you and that's the truth..." Jungkook says, making Jimin smile a bit "...I want you to move in with me in Seoul and marry me... I have already looked for a dance studio you can practice at and also the research programs you were looking into...." Jungkook says making Jimin look at him in awe "... I have looked into a house for us like a garden and a home dance studio... just the way you have said you always dreamed about..."

Jimin blinks

"...But if you feel that you can't adjust to the city life then I will adjust to the country life...."

Jimin asks, confused "...What about your job then?"

"My dad can handle it... I can handle things from here.... if not then I will find another job here... as long as you are mine and I get to be with you I don't care where I have to be...."

Jimin smiles at that "....I have lived in the city for my college... I know how it is there... I don't mind moving to Seoul"

Jungkook lets out a chuckle "So does that mean YES to moving to the city and marrying me?" He asks excited

"Yes!"

"I love you so much Jimin" Jungkook cups the boy's face

"I love you too Jungkook" Jimin says, closing his eyes, feeling Jungkook's warm breath tingling his lips, as his hands caress the hands on his face

The end

A/N: fast? Not much of a story happening? Yea... sorry I'm very busy.no time to plot nor write