Chapter 10

Monday came and as soon as break time started, you dragged Souya to a corner to talk about what you were about to tell that Saturday.

"Look Souya...I lied ok, I don't really like Mitsuya that way, I hope you forgive me, everyone in the class was staring at me and there's also your annoying brother I just...I just—"

"It's okay Y/n. I'm just glad you told me this, I was feeling guilty that I placed you in a tight situation that time." Souya placed his hand on your shoulders and patted you.

"Yeah...I also felt bad for involving Mitsuya, thankfully he was quite understanding when I explained to him"

"Listen Y/n...about my brother I—"

"N-no! I don't like him, okay, I just drew him out of nowhere, maybe boredom wait no it's just that he was in front—" You thought Souya was going to come to that conclusion so you explained yourself before another misunderstanding could occur.

"What? No Y/n I just wanted to say thank you for keeping up with me and my brother...I know we're both kinda too much to handle" Souya looked down on the ground, avoiding eye contact.

"Whaaatt? Souya, I don't see you two as troublesome....ok maybe Nahoya sometimes, but I genuinely enjoy both of your presence and I hope to continue being friends with you guys." You smiled at him and he let out a small smile for a few seconds then it reverted to his usual angry expression.

The two of you returned to your classroom to see Nahoya, it seems like he's been looking for us, or maybe just Souya. The blue-haired teen called for his older twin brother and Nahoya came running to us. Despite the smile on his face, you can clearly see he's pissed.

"Where the hell were you guys? Leaving me out on the fun"

Ah. Does he feel excluded, you didn't think you and Souya were gone for long.

Souya calmed his brother down and you bid goodbye to them, you looked for your friends in class and joined them.

"To think that you were on a rendezvous with Souya, oh my" One of your friends teased you and you simply gave them an unamused expression. "It's not like that, we just talked about something"

"Yeah but you two were acting secretive, ohhh are you having an affa—" You shut your other friend's mouth by covering it. "Shut your trap, if someone heard you they'd get the wrong idea. Besides Nahoya and I are just friends, you and all our classmates just like to assume and pair us both" 

"Aww but you two look cute together"

"Cute my ass, we do nothing but mostly bicker when we're together"

Your friends in class and even Chifuyu and Baji pestered you about it but you were tight-lipped and just ignored them if they ask about it or anything related to your nonexistent love life.

༺❀༻

Ever since the day you shouted you liked some guy named Mitsuya, the teasing from your classmates decreased. So in a way, this turned out great, but Nahoya would still flirt with you and he still tease you a lot. You struggled to keep a straight face, not showing any signs of being affected by his antics. You reasoned out in your head that he's just being like this because you're his seatmate and it's easy to piss you off.

Sometimes when there's a meeting or get-together with Toman, the twins would invite you saying Emma wanted to hang out with you again. Of course, you delightfully accepted the invitation and somehow have gotten close to Emma. Although you don't go to toman meetings much, only a few times because you don't want to get too involved with gangs. While you and Emma did become friends, you aren't that too close to her yet, you're still getting to know her more.

You and Mitsuya remained on friendly terms although sometimes you get awkward with him because of Chifuyu and Baji giving you a teasing look, he's generally a great guy.

Nahoya on the other hand, you two did get closer after hanging out together and also because you and Souya are close with each other. He did change a bit...but he remained to be this annoying seatmate of yours that would often tease you. Thankfully it seems he toned it down a bit and it's mostly just friendly or flirty teasing.

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!