Ch20: Hypocrite

A/N- Hey guys! Welcome! This is about the Sanemi story so ill make it quick! I have decided to start posting the story after I have finished it because I intend for it to be a short one unlike this! It should have fifteen or so chapters, more or l...

A/N- Hey guys! Welcome! This is about the Sanemi story so ill make it quick! I have decided to start posting the story after I have finished it because I intend for it to be a short one unlike this! It should have fifteen or so chapters, more or less! I just want to make sure I like it first. If you want more updates on the progress of it make sure to follow me to see them, Ill be posting them on my announcements page, if you follow me you'll be notified of them!  ;)

----------

             The black-haired man hissed as the solution-soaked cloth burned his skin.

"Sorry, almost done." Y/n said, gently cleaning his scar, "If I can ask how long you have been covering this up, its looks really infected Iguro-San."

He didn't answer, only doing his best to avoid eye contact as he sat on a table in the butterfly estate, her short figure standing in front of him. After she had seen his scar, she didn't say anything, she just secretly led him through a back entrance into the medical area of Flower Hashiras estate. Luckily no one had saw them and before he knew it Y/n was insisting that he let her clean his wounds. After some squabbling, mainly the man refusing to even let her get a look of his face, he finally gave up and let her do what she wanted.

"Hissss."

"Since you were around eight, hmmmm. Your fifteen now so around..." She muttered to herself.

The boy hated this; he had gone through so many precautions to make sure no one saw his face. He didn't even let Ruka, Shinjuros wife, see it after many tries at negotiations. No one knew what laid under his mask but himself and Kaburamaru, and now this bratty kid knew.

He shot a small side glare at her, "You better not tell anyone about this, you got it?" He hissed.

She didn't answer, she only turned to grab a bottle full of medicine.

"I don't care who or what threatens you, if you tell anyone about this, even if Sensei asks you don't reply got it? I'll kill you."

Y/n just grabbed his face softly, tilting it in a way where she could better clean the wound.

Iguro huffed, 'Why the hell did that birdbrain even get her, she's not even a medic.'