Popping the question

Killer and Horror knew they'd have to make this day perfect. It was almost as if they thought Dust would say no if everything didn't go smoothly. So they planned it to where everything went accordingly. It was about a week and a half since they'd shared their souls.

Obviously, they couldn't have done it the same week they shared souls. That would definitely scare Dust and they weren't going to let that happen. So the restless skeletons waited a week and a bit to finally get on with their plan.

This was going to be, such a big step. Even the two were beyond nervous. But at least the others would be able to help.

"Guys, everyone, we need to tell you something." Killer started. "It's really important."

"You're leaving. Dust's knocked up. Wait- that already happened. You're knocked up." Fell said.

Killer sighed, "Yeah, I'm pregnant." Cross nodded, "Knew it. You're glowing."

Horror shook his head, "We're getting off topic,"

"What topic were we on?" Error asked without interest before taking a bite out of his chocolate. Nightmare sighed, "Go on you two."

Killer nodded, "We're... proposing to Dust today."

Error blinked in surprise. Cross smiled, "That's awesome you guys!" Fell slouched back in his chair, "About damn time." Nightmare nodded, as he already knew. Cross darted his eyes toward Nightmare, "You're not gonna congratulate them?" he whispered.

Nightmare glanced back at him, "Honey, I already knew." Cross blinked before his face turned somewhat scary, "What."

Nightmare turned to him after hearing the coldness of his voice. "Um..." Cross jabbed his index finger into Nightmare's arm aggressively, "And you didn't tell me?!"

Nightmare looked around with his palms up and mouth opened, like he didn't know what he did to deserve this. Killer held his hands up, "Chill out, Cross. I only told him because we needed a distraction for when we got the rings."

Nightmare nodded. Cross rolled his eyes, "Whatever. If I can't keep a secret from you, then you can't keep a secret from me."

Horror raised an eyebrow, "You can't keep a secret from anyone."

"Well..." Cross pursed his 'lips', "Okay ya kinda got me there."

Error paused, "Uh, not to ruin the mood. But what about... him." He looked around at all of them. After a few seconds, everyone realized which "him" Error was referring to. Nightmare looked over at him, "Dream and Ink have been looking, they haven't found him yet, though."

Horror frowned, "Well if he knows what's good for him, he'll leave us the fuck alone." Killer sighed. Having Blue show up after all this time was the last thing he wanted to happen. But he couldn't help but wonder where he's been and what he's been doing.

Had he given up?

Or was he planning something worse...?

Cross and the others agreed to keep Dust occupied while Killer and Horror prepared for their proposal.

Dust was just getting changed into his clothes while the conversation downstairs was happening. Everyone immediately shut up when they heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Dust waved to everyone as he passed to the kitchen.

The others all waved and said good morning in a sudden outburst that made Dust slightly confused at all of the attention. But he continued walking with an awkward smile and left into the kitchen.

Once he was gone Killer and Horror turned to the others. "Do not give it away." Horror said before the two darted up the stairs.

Dust came out a few seconds later with a banana in his hand. "Where're those two going in a hurry?" Nightmare shrugged, "There's... a sale at the store so I sent them to go before it's all gone."