Chapter 36

"Yoongi?" Mi questioned and I nodded.

"Rude Boy, not Suho, turned out to be Min Yoongi," I passed with a smile and watched her eyes widen and jaw drop.

Snap this. I'll post it on her birthday.

"What is he doing here," Yoongi pointed at Woobin. Mi smiled and linked her hand to his, giving a bright proud smile. People turn extra sentimental after an overwhelming sex.

"He's my boyfriend," she said.

"You sure got a way with girls fucker," Yoongi passed.

Boy! What in the Dora the Explorer.

I neared him, slightly leaning to his ear, "Hey boy. That's getting rude."

"So, you broke up with Jee?" He asked, unfazed by my words.

Jee? He broke up with me- wait. His ex? Woobin is the one with whom his ex cheated on him? Shit's getting way too real.

Jee, act like a responsible young lady and run away!

"Yoongi, listen to me," Woobin clarified while Mi watched, her eyes glistening in inquisition.

"What's there to listen to when I already watched. That slut cheated on me with you! You were my friend. Hah? What a joke!" He scoffed. Anger in his throat. I get that.

"What does that mean babe?" Mi asked. Oh, I hate Woobin for using Mi. I pulled her deliberately by her wrist.

"What are you doing Jee?" She asked, her brows furrowed.

Protecting you from a motherfucker! Now shut the fuck up.

"Yoongi look, let's not do this here. I am moving on with life. I love Mi Hi!" He insisted.

I heard Yoongi laugh sarcastically, "If you had the guts to have sex with someone else's girlfriend then have the modesty to hear about it!" He went ahead gripping his collar.

Alarm 2 : Run away!

"Hey, I don't care if you are Yoongi, leave Bin!" Mi barged in, separating the two men.

"What a befitting name for him... Bin. You fucking trashcan!" He spitefully said.

"What's happening, babe? What's all this?" She asked.

"Don't you see it? This man right here," I pointed at Woobin, "shared intimacy with the girlfriend of this man," I shifted my finger to Yoongi.

"Look, if it was not like this. I would have never said it," Woobin abruptly said.

"Said what? That you are an asshole and a fucker?"

"Yoongi we didn't do anything!" He yelled.

Is this your father's road? Well, it's empty so whatever.

"What a pretence! Girl, you got an actor as your boyfriend. He must be earning much. Oh by the way, how many girls are you having now-"

"Shut up mister," Mi interrupted, "we maintain decency here. Let him speak. Babe, I want to know the truth. And you know, it's a matter of minutes for me to know it by other sources but I wanna hear it from you."

You go queen.

"Listen, I didn't had sex with Jee. I swear upon God."

"I saw it with my damned eyes. When did you guys break up though-"

"She is dead Yoongi!" He yelled unanticipated. The small hair at the back of my neck raised hearing that. The sky was in its lighter shades as the news passed over us like a gush of wind.