Chapter 22 Crazy Party [Part 2]

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 22 Crazy Party [Party 2]

"Your room?" I parroted.

He nodded. His room, why was he taking me to his room? Maybe he wanted to show me his dollies. Yay! Dolls! But I've always hated dolls though. I frowned.

"But I don't like dolls." I whined.

He cocked an eyebrow at me. "Um, okay?"

"But I do like remote control cars though." I said with a hiccup.

"How much had you have to drink?" he questioned before grabbing my waist to support me.

How muchy did I have to drink? Maybe one or two cans. No, more than that. More like three, four, five. Ah! I give up! I hate Math.

"I hate math!" I yelled.

Axel chuckled sexily before rubbing at his jawline.

"Your really drunk." he stated.

"No! No I am not!" I protested as he lifted me off the ground, so that I was standing on my two feet.

Aye, why do we have two feet anyway? I mean, we could all have one foot and hop around like kangaroos. But kangaroos have two feet too, why don't they just have one? And why do dogs have four feet?

Why don't dogs just have two feet and piss like normal people do? Dogs have no feet but they have paws. And why don't dogs wear shoes so their paws don't get dirty? I didn't notice that I said all that out loud until Axel started laughing.

"Come on, let's go." Axel said lifting me up off my feet.

Wow, he was acting nice to me today. My heart fluttered as he carried me up the stairs bridal style. Yay! Wohoo! My crush is carrying me bridal style up the stairs of his house up to his bedroom. Oh my god!

And why was he taking me to his bedroom? Was he going to take me up there to do naughty stuff with? A small giggle escaped my mouth. Naughty Rosie! I would like it if he did but- Shut up! No, I do not want him to do naughty things to me!

---Unknown P.O.V---

Hiding in his closet wasn't the brightest idea, but I just had to see her. I saw him talking to her in the kitchen, and I knew immediately that he would have to bring her up to his bedroom. I heard some giggling from outside of the room, and I knew who it was immediately.

The girl who had me wrapped around her finger the first time I saw her. She was so stunningly beautiful, I couldn't get her out of her head since the day I met her. And I've only talked to her once. I remember my exact first words to her.

So, what's your name sweetheart?

She had me obsessed with her from that moment on. I couldn't concentrate on any of my studies (I never do anyway), and I couldn't even concentrate of having sex with any other girl. She wasn't my usual type.

My usual type was the slutty type. Big boobs, nice ass and the experienced type. But I could tell that Rose wasn't experienced at all. She was pure innocent, ready to be corrupted. She was yet shy, but confident at the same time.

It was a combination I've never seen in a girl before. No girl has never rejected me like that and get away with it. But with her, it was special. She had a special charm to her. Something else no other girl has.

The only other girl who's ever blew me off was Rosaline Winnefred. That bitch has caused Layla so much pain. I still don't get why Layla won't get some guys to just finish her off. There's no use her hanging around like that.