Chapter 5: Not A Trash

"How long have you been living in this shitty place?" Scott asked glancing at the apartment building where Catalina and I are staying.

"Long enough before you know it " I breathe out and I was about to hop out of the car when Rafael grabbed my arm and made me look at him. "What?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

But Rafael just sigh and shook his head as he let go of me arm "See you tonight, Belle. Don't be late."

"Okay" I answered then got out of the car as I walk straight inside the apartment and head upstairs to the fifth floor. Shit, I forgot to ask if I can tell Catalina about our deal.

When I reached our room, I knocked several times and loudly for her to hear since she is probably sleeping right now. "Catalina!"  I am now slamming my hand on the wooden cheap door "Catalina, it's me!"

Finally it opened, revealing a very sleepy looking Mexican girl wearing a very big white dirty shirt "What took you so long?" I spat, entering our room. God, our apartment is too messy. Clothes were scattered everywhere, on the floor, on / our bed and even on the couch.

"Belle?" she scratched her eyes round and  round and stares if it was really me "You little, where have you been? Don't you know that Ms. Dane has been looking everywhere for you. She was too furious when you suddenly vanished"

"Listen, Catalina..." I grab both of her arms "Listen to me carefully"

She nods her head, waiting for me to continue "Okay? Start spilling that beans."

"I won't be working in that club for a while" I told her and my eyes narrowing at her "And when I told you my reason, don't you dare fucking tell anyone"

She tilted her head on one side "What is it?"

"Do you promise?"

She rolled her eyes and held out her left  hand in the air "I promise. I cross my heart and hope to die." She said with a little sarcasm in her voice.

I took a deep breath before telling her to whole story. And once I told him, I should be ready for answers because this woman is surely not letting me get away until she is not yet satisfied of my explanation. "Well...here goes"

I told and explained to her starting from the kidnapping in the VIP in the club, on how I woke up and tied in the auction, in how I met Rafael which is now my super duper handsome drop dead gorgeous husband and our deal. Catalina was speechless once I finished. As expected, she rain me with questions.

But I am not blaming her, because what happened to me two days ago is sure is unbelievable. Imagine, be married to the guy who bought you in the auction and asked you to be his wife in order to keep and inherit the company. Very weird

"Oh, what's the name of  your husband?" she asked, her eyebrows touching.

"Rafael Knight"

Her eyes widen in surprise, does she know him? "The Rafael Knight? You're kidding me, right?" She said in disbelief.

"Why?" I asked, I know Rafael is handsome but is he really that popular? All I know about him is that he is a billionaire and how amazing he is when it comes to his businesses.

"You married Rafael Knight!" she exclaimed "Oh my God, that man is like the most perfect living creature in the planet. He's rich, he's super handsome, he's hot and he had the coolest mansions all around the world and now you tell me that you married that guy?! Tell me you're kidding."

My husband is not what I thought he would be. And I won't really blame her if she doesn't believe me because even I can't freaking believe it yet.  "Why do I have a feeling that I am the only one who doesn't know him"