Chapter 6: Wife Duties

Hey everyone! Sorry for the late update. Been busy these past few days and so happy that I am still alive !

Anyway, here is chapter 6 and I hope you enjoy this part!

The PENTHOUSE on the side! I kept on rotating it but it always end up like that so...SORRY. Just turn your head side ward and you can see it :D

S0 don't forget to vote, comment and follow me after this. Thanks! God bless and happy reading!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I woke up feeling wonderful the next morning, noticing that I am in my new room, lying on a wonderful comfy bed but it feels alone sleeping here without sharing it with someone.

Whoa wait...am I thinking Rafael to join me here? Where did that came from?

I stretched my arms as much as I can and let my covers fell down my waist as I sat up. Oh, I guess I forgot to wear a shirt before going to sleep. Well I am used in sleeping in my underwear actually like Catalina but she wore nothing at all when she is asleep and that woman has no shame.

I rolled over to look at my alarm clock on the bedside table...  7 am..

Hmm, what should I do now? Have my time and enjoy myself in this wondeful bed...or clean around?

Jeez, I sounded like a wife...

Well, I am a wife

But it never came in my mind that I will be a wife in the future. As in really never. Seeing my Mom destroy herself when Dad died...I thought marriage can destroy a life that's why I don't want to get married ever again. But I don't know...with Rafael's eyes as he made that deal with me...I was like hypnotized.

Hmmm...what about I cook for breakfast?

That sounds fine...

I quickly hoped out of bed, took my shirt last night that Rafael gave me. My clothes aren't still here yet so this is the only shirt I have to wear but I don't want to wear some pants so I guess I'll be going down only wearing my panties. My shirt was loose around my waist so it's okay to wear it.

When I reached his kitchen, I started looking at his fridge and search for something to cook...pancakes...bacon...waffles...pizzas...

Is this man really don't cook? Cooking is very fun. I brought out the bacon and the pancake maker to start to cook. I fried the bacon first then the pancakes. I was dancing, swaying my hips gently as I cook and singing 'Want You Back' by Cher Lloyd.

"Remember all the things you and I did first" I sang "And now you're doing them with her~"

"You sounded cheerful this morning"

"Ah!" I almost jump hearing a husky manly voice beghind me. I turn around seeing Rafael watching, he was sitting down on the tall stool. "Rafael, I didn't notice you coming in"

"Maybe because you are too distracted singing there" he smiled as his eyes gazes at me from head to toe making me shiver "What are you cooking?"

"Erm...you don't mind me here in you kitchen?" I asked, serving the pancakes on the place to him

"Nope...you're my wife" he replied, pulling me to him "And you own now what I own"

"O-oh" the only thing came out from me as his deep brown eyes staring deeply into mine and I found this a little awkward now "Um...so, eat up?" I told her, pulling away from his hold and serve myself some pancakes and bacon "Do you want to eat here or at the table?"