Chapter 5

Stiles pov

"This sucks, you know, I'm stuck with you because you just had to get caught" I started ranting on as I carried her towards the others. She did not reply and I looked down. "Hey Y/n" I said. Her eyes were closed and I nodded through the tear in her shirt she had stopped healing. I went to the ground. "Y/n come on, were nearly out" I said. I checked for a pulse but couldn't find one. I began cpr, if she could just breathe, keep fighting, she could live. "SOMEBODY HELP!" I yelled out. Pain, to help trigger it she needed pain.

Someone ran and I turned and saw Derek. "Stab her, with your claws" I told him and he realised what I was on about and so he did it. She shocked back awake and stood up supporting herself against a wall. "You good?" Derek asked her. She shot him a glare "Im moving, I'm sick of staying in that reck of a home" she told him.

She walked out into the surrounding woodland area and thanked me and Scott which was surprising and said she would find her own way.

Y/ns pov

I left Derek there and found a rock in the woods, I leant against it until I was fully healed up. The sun was setting, I needed somewhere to stay the night.

Stiles pov

I woke up to a loud sound and jumped up. There was Y/n on my floor, the window open. "Your a werewolf and you fell" I said. "Perhaps" she said still on the floor. "Why are you here?" I asked. "I need somewhere to crash, just for the night, I'll sleep on the floor, so just ignore me" she said as she turned to lay on her back and look up at the ceiling. I sighed and went back on my bed and closed my eyes.

A minute later I sighed and got out of bed. "You can't sleep on the floor, just sleep on the bed" I told her. "It's cool, I don't need you giving me a weird kid disease" she said. "Just get on the bed Y/n" I told her and she sighed and went over and lied on the other side of my bed. I went back on it and I fell asleep, our backs facing each other.

Derek's pov

It was obvious Y/n was angry with me and I could not find her, she was not replying and so I hoped Stiles knew. I walked into his room and froze. Stiles' chin lay on top of her head his arm around her as there faces lay inches apart as they slept. "Stiles!" I yelled out making Stiles spring up and Y/n head shoot up. They looked at one another and the position they had been in, Stiles yelled out and Y/n fell out of the bed in horror. "Ok well I guess that means the two of you didn't sleep toghther, good" I said.