~13~

December 10th, 2021

Aching pain. Fuzzy head. Alycia's eyes slowly begin to flutter open. A cough escapes her lips only to be met with darkness when her eyes fully adjusted. She let her green eyes roam, but couldn't make out anything except for the fact her hands were chained together, attached to the wall. Her ankles also chained together. There was no possible way for her to move or get out. A low sigh escapes her lips before she hears a door open. She jumps and squeezes her eyes together feeling pain shoot through her head. The girl was expecting someone to talk but nobody did.

Footsteps echo through the room. Alycia opens her eyes to see a flash of Y/n's eyes as the girl comes over.

"Y/n?" Alycia mumbles, her voice dry and harsh. Y/n says nothing and instead bends down and grabs Alycia's jaw, turning her head to the side. Alycia's breathes go heavy and she tries shaking her head from side to side. "No. Please. Y/n, s-stop!"

Y/n doesn't listen. Alycia's words ringing in her head as the kidnapper takes the syringe in her hand and sticks it into Alycia's neck. Alycia jumps at the pinch, squeezing her eyes together briefly before reopening shaking her head. But as Y/n injects the girl she pulls the syringe out roughly letting go of Alycia's jaw, looking down at the Australian.

Alycia slowly turns her head. Sadness and heaviness filling her eyes looking up at her captor. "Y/n..." Alycia's words trail off as her eyes open and close. Y/n clenches her jaw, tilting their head before standing up and turning away from Alycia. Her eyes continue to open and close watching the person walk out the door and close it shut. And once the door did close, Alycia's eyes followed.

<<<<>>>>

December 13th, 2021

"Wake up. Come on. Alycia, wake up," Y/n's panicked voice spoke, shaking the girl almost violently. "Alycia!" As Y/n shouted one last time Alycia jumped awake feeling immediate dizziness and weak. Her green eyes squinted trying to focus on Y/n's eyes but only was met with Y/n bending down further and grabbing the girl's non chained hands. Alycia blinks and weakly fights the girl shaking her head.

"No, stop," Alycia coughed out, pulling away as much as she could. Y/n stopped but kept her hands on Alycia's, looking back and forth between the girl's eyes.

"Stop what? We need to go, now," Y/n spoke going to pull the girl up but Alycia fought again.

"No! Let go of me!" Alycia's voice was hoarse as Y/n let go of the girl's hands causing Alycia to fall back a bit. Alycia pulled her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around her knees.

"Kitten, we do not have time for this-"

"You knocked me out and have been putting me to sleep for...How long has it been since you knocked me out in the m-middle of fucking n-nowhere?" Alycia shouts, her voice trembling. Y/n's eyes go cold and she stands up, crossing their hands over their chest, glancing over their shoulder briefly.

"It's been like 4 days, but it doesn't matter."

"D-Doesn't matter? It doesn't matter. Fuck you."

"Yeah fuck me. We'll do it later, but right now we need to go or we're both dead." Y/n uncrosses her arms and bends down grabbing Alycia's arms and pulls her up to her feet. Alycia's eyes squeeze together right before her knees buckle beneath her. As she falls Y/n swiftly catches her, holding her close. Alycia's eyes slowly look up for Y/n's chest to lock with their eyes. The two stare at one another. Y/n's eyes slowly flicking back and forth between Alycia's worn, tired green eyes.