❦︎𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒙 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒔❦︎

I was watching Tv, somehow I still could wake up early despite what happened last night with Vyn. Damn, that man was drunk.

" Fufu, is something happening?" I look up after a voice speaks. There she is, the one who is in charge to the Grand Narukami Shrine, Yae Miko.

I shocked my head " It's nothing, Yae. By the way, you're up early,"." Haih... I couldn't find any light novels. Such a shame....," she sighed, sitting down on the sofa.

" Ei doesn't seem to read the light novel when she arrives before, but she seems very eager to read one," Yae said again.I think for a second, and then said to Yae.

" Let's go buy some!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" How do I look?" Yae asks, wearing new clothing that I buy for her. To be honest, I buy her clothes with her, so she's the one who chooses them anyway. I replied, " You look gorgeous,".

 I replied, " You look gorgeous,"

(Art by nana__illust)

We went to IOI, and of course, no one suspect anything with her ears, probably because it looks like the hair itself.

" Oh my, there's a lot of light novel in here," she said, exploring the bookshelves in Borders. I follow her around, while she examines the books.

She was confused about why all the books were wrapped in a weird clear paper." Why are all the books here wrapped? It's hard to read and know the story,".

" Well, they are afraid of damage to the book caused by customers,", I replied, she nods slowly. She looks one by one at all the synopsis at the back of the book.

She then took 5 books " I found these books interesting. Do you mind?"." Sure, Yae," I smile at her, she could only smile back, but this time, she has a small pink blush on her cheek.

After buying all the novels she needs, I took her around for a walk. We went to a lot of stores, and finally, we be able to go home.

" What an adventure," Yae rest her body on my bed. I chuckle, and sat next to her." We'll at least you got your light novel-,". Before I could finish, she suddenly turn into her fox form.

Her fox form has pink fur, like sakura, and her fluffy tail wave up and down. I ask her" Yae, why did you change yourself into your fox form?".

" Why, did you not like it?" She ask, resting her fluffy head on my hand." It's not that, I'm just confused. You didn't show your fox form to anyone, including Aether,".

" Don't ask any of that question. Since you see me in this form, you must pet and stroke my fur until I sleep,". I chuckle at her words. Then, I started to stroke her fur.

It's warm and soft, I take time to stroke her, and gave her head pats. She loves it, as she slowly wraps her tail around my hand.

But, I was the one who fall asleep first, so I end up resting my head on the bed. She changes back to her human form, this time, she was the one who stroked my hair.

" How Soft And Lovely...I Love It....,"