A Peaceful Life

"Ion know babe. Do you like it?" Dani asked as she fixed the curtains. "Yeah, I think it looks good." Brain nodded. The sound of a car engine made the two turn their head. "Guess Dom and them are here." Dani smiled as she rubbed her small belly that started to form.

She walked to the kitchen and grabbed beers and sweet tea for Mia since she couldn't drink. After a while Dom, Mia, Elena and Marcus sat the beach as Brian and Dani sat on the porch. "You know something Dania, I want another shot." Brian smiled at her.

She looked at him confused. "From the race when we took down Compos." Brian smiled as Dani chuckled. "I don't know about that." Dani said. "Oh come on we got a few minutes before your belly starts to form some more." Brian said. "What are y'all about to do?" Dom asked as he approached them.

"I'm about to kick his ass in this race." Dani smiled proudly as she stood up. Brian standing up as well. "I bet I can bet both of y'all." Dom said. "Yeah without trying to cheat." Dani rolled her eyes as she walked to her car.

"You gotta let that go." Dom chuckled as he got in the car. "I hope you boys are ready for the disappointment." Dani smirked.

"Because y'all are about to cry your eyes out." Dani smirked as she got into her car.

Zooming off the driveway.

Directed by:
Justin Lin

Rewrote by:
Visualbutterfly

Originally wrote by:
Chris Morgan

Based on characters created by:
Gary Scott Thompson

Dani, Tori, and Marcus created by:
Visualbutterfly

Produced by:
Visualbutterfly
+ other people

Executive produced by:
Visualbutterfly

Edited by:
Visualbutterfly

Graphics by:
Visualbutterfly
Cup1dl0v3r

STARRING

Aaliyah

Paul Walker

Paul Walker

Vin Diesel

Vin Diesel

Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopez

Jordana Brewster

Bradly Cooper

Tyrese Gibson

Chris 'Ludicrous' Bridges

Sung Kang

Gal Gadot

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson

Tego Calderón

Don Omar

Matt Schulz

and

Elsa Pataky

Thank you all
for the love
-Phoenyx <3

Thank you allfor the love -Phoenyx <3