Butterfly Effect

Hi! Author here!

Hi! Author here!

My finals are still not over, unfortunately.

Luckily, I got some spare time since it's a weekend, so here's a new chapter just for you guys! I'm taking the opportunity to write moments with the characters that have been kind of cast aside in the book lol

Also, thanks for all the good luck comments in the last chapter! You guys are so nice to me that honestly I feel kinda undeserving of it sometimes- But I'm always grateful tho!

       •────────✦❅✦────────•

“Giyuu-san! Is there a flower that makes people sad?” Kiyo, who was dusting a table, suddenly asked him.

“… What?”

“I saw Y/N crying while looking at the flower dictionary the other day, I was just wondering!”

“….th-”

“Kiyo, there you are! Do you know whe-” Y/N interrupted them, but stopped talking after noticing Giyuu standing beside the kid.

“Giyuu! Good morning!” She flashed a smile at him, which he just responded by awkwardly giving a candy to her and leaving in quick steps. “Bye Giyuu!”

He panicked because she smiled at him and ended up doing whatever came up in his mind only to leave just after.

“What were you two talking about?”

“Nothing!”

He could hear their small conversation in the distance.

Giyuu himself wasn't so sure about what he felt for Y/N, it was the first time that someone would go out of their way to approach him and even have so many conversations. (though most of them are one-sided, he panics when he has to think of an answer and ends up not saying anything)

In that sense, Y/N is quite similar to Tanjiro, just….louder.

“Oh! It's you Tomioka-san! Walking alone as always, I see!” Shinobu was starting to feel annoyed with these constant encounters she's having with him, she really was looking forward for them to finally finish what they were assigned to do and to have him finally back to his hole or whatever.

“Ah! Y/N isn't with you? You decided to leave your shadow post?”

“…she is….”

“She is?”

“ … Too blinding.”

They just stood there in complete silence for some minutes, before Shinobu let out a sweet giggle, you could tell it was a faked one.

“Y/N is adorable, right? And she's kind, right?” She tilted her head, her smiling face not being enough to hide her real thoughts.

“Because she is nice to everyone, sometimes people that don't know their place think they can assume that her actions of kindness are with the intention of something more, than they go with their stinky black hair and stupid blue eyes to put their filthy hand all over her! Funny, right? Haha!”