alters | end

And we have reached the end of alters :")

I started this book on May 7th 2020 and only managed to finish writing them in 2022.

The sole reason I started plotting alters, to writing the chapters and publishing them, was to spread more awareness on the mental disorder and to help - even if it's just a little, to break the stigmas around the disorder. 

A question I often receive in my messages :
Do I know anyone with Dissociative Identity Disorder?

No, I don't personally know anyone with the disorder. The idea started when I read a book here on Wattpad where one of the main characters had DID. I started researching more on the disorder afterwards and only then noticed how heavily stigmatized the disorder is.

A lot of research was done by me throughout writing the chapters. However, I would like to emphasize once again that I'm not a professional, nor do I take psychology courses or anything related to the disorder. Please, if there are any parts of the story that people in the DID community might find offensive, do let me know as I do not wish to hurt anyone with the story.

If you're still reading this, I want to say thank you so much for reading and giving love to alters from the very first chapter up until the end <3
Your support means a lot to a small writer like me and if you enjoy my writing and would want to read more of my (future and present) stories, feel free to follow my account and be a friend of mine too <3

I'm sad to let go of my firstborn (but if you've been here since Today And Forever, you really are the best and I really love you so much) but I'm happy with the love Alters have received. 

Thank you so much for all the love, everyone ♡

alters » nct dream

started: May 7th 2020
ended: March 27th 2022

Ehem shameless promo: I'm currently writing another nct dream fanfic named Universe.
So hehe

with love, ayraa

© enchantayr on wattpad and instagram
© enchantayrr on twitter