one hundred two

۵ best day ever ۵

August 14th, 2021
Los Angeles, California

Josie's pov

ugh, these past 9 months have been so tiring. "How are my girls" seb said as he walked into our bedroom. "Sleepy, cuddly and kicking" I said referring to me, the baby and Bella.

"I'm sorry, I know usually for your birthday you know we but I was so sleepy" I said giving seb a kiss and hug. "Ah no worries next year" he said winking at me.

"Hey can we get some spicy chicken with noddles from my favorite place, extra spicy" I said looking at him. Seb smiled at me. "What pleaseee" I said giving him puppy dog eyes. "Once she arrives you can have as much as you want" he said smiling.

"Chris is coming by today with Lizzie" I said looking at him. "What's the occasion we saw them last night" seb asked me. "I know but I wanted to watch white chicks with them" I said smiling.

.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"hey who wants some apple juice?" I asked as I was in the kitchen grabbing a juice box. "Sure just one please" Lizzie said smiling. I opened the cupboard to get get more into the fridge. "oh shit" I said as I went to reach for them.

"Here I got you baby" seb said as he ran to the kitchen. "Wait be" I said right before he slipped. "Careful" I said making a face at him. "What did you" he said looking at me.

"my water broke" I said looking at them. Seb's eyes grew big. "I got the car seat!" Chris yelled picking it up. "I grab the bags!" Lizzie yelled as she ran to the room. "Where having a baby!" Seb picked me up as we both smiled.

"Alright lemme change" I said walking to the room. "Load up the car gimme five minutes" I said. Seb came to the room to help change into sweats and big tee. "I'll text everyone" Lizzie said as we walked to the car. "Car seat is all in" chris said getting in the drivers seat.

"I can't wait to meet her" I said holding my belly. "Okay count your contractions" seb said freaking out. "I think you mean time my contractions" I said looking at him.

"Yeah that, do that" he said freaking out. Which made him look so cute. "Who wants one direction?" Chris asked as he started playing one direction. And yes we all sang to one direction while I had contractions.

.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

once we were all checked in, I changed into my gown and we were all in the room waiting. I had been on labor for almost 3 hours. We ended up watching shrek, and even played uno. "And I win suckers" I said smiling as I placed my last card. "Even pregnant you're ruthless" Chris said jokingly.

"Ik did I had to get +12" seb said looking at me with loads of cards. "Better you than me baby" I said giving him a wink. "Alright let's see how dilated you are" our nurse came in.

"I think it's time" the nurse said smiling. "Alright now who do you want in this room momma?" The nurse asked me. "Obviously my husband and the god mother of our child" I said smiling at Lizzie.

"Omg I am so excited, best god mother ever" she said clapping hugging Chris. "Oh and you know the god father too that is unless you want to be the dad and my new husband" I said giving him a wink. He just laughed at me. "Seriously, you're never gonna give up" seb said letting out a chuckle.

"Oh never honey, never miss my chance with Chris baby" I said giving him a kiss. "The Godfather with happily be here" Chris said smiling at me.

.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"holfy fuck idk if I can" I said starting to freak out. "Josie you haven't even started pushing" seb said trying to comfort me. "Come on josie she's been waiting for 20 minutes" Lizzie said pointing at the nurses and the doctors.

"Screw it, no epidural" I said looking at them. "Are you sure" the nurse asked me. "Yeah" I said looking at the needle she was holding. "Josie you sure" Chris said smiling.

"Screw you assholes, you know I hate needles, I mean have you seen that thing" I said pointing at it. They just laughed and I flipped them off.

"Alright mama time to push" the nurse said. "Lizzie hold my hair, you two boys prepare to feel your hands squeezed" i said taking both of their hands. "Yeah like you" seb started saying before I squeezed their hands hard. "Ouch" Chris said.

.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

After 4 hours of labor, the doctor finally said the words I was waiting to hear all year long.

"Here's you're beautiful girl" the doctor said handing me out beautiful baby girl onto my chest. She was crying but so cute. "Oh hi baby" I said holding her. "She's holding my finger" I said looking at her. "She's beautiful" seb said as he started to cry.

"you still got time evans, I can put her last name as evans and you can be her dad she will never have to know" i said looking at him. "Hey" seb said looking up at me. "Haha sorry man" chris said laughing.

"God she's beautiful" Lizzie said looking at her as I handed them to the nurse to clean her. "And what will her name be?" The nurse asked coming with the birth certificate papers to fill.

"You wanna say it?" Seb asked me and I smiled. No one else knows the name but seb and I. I nodded my head yes.

"Penelope Grace Stan" I said smiling at her.

end of chapter.