Chapter 26-30

's just that these people don't understand, they are stubborn, and they always think that only the Eagles are the best.
  It was the first time that Disia had such a big temper. Those people didn't think about the meaning of his words, but they stared at Ling Jiu with fierce faces, wishing to pierce her with their eyes.
  This lowly beast, it is her who confuses the king, it is her who seduces the king, and the king becomes so abnormal.
  Ling Jiuyi was shocked by Di Xia's anger. No wonder she always felt that the people of the Eagle clan were weird, with scoliosis and limb defects everywhere. She just thought they were not good-looking. Reasons for consanguineous couples.
  "Foreign females, get out of the Eagle Clan, our Eagle Clan does not welcome you!"
  "We firmly disagree with the king and foreign female females getting married!" The
  Eagle Clan raised their fists to resist, and some even turned out eagle claws, with murderous faces on their faces I can't wait to tear Ling Jiu to pieces with a single claw.
  Ling Jiu also wished that they all poured their anger on her, that's why she insulted Melissa just now, just to use her jealousy to arouse the hatred of the Eagle Clan, and only in this way could she leave the Eagle Clan.
  "Enough!" Di Xia's face was grim, and she embraced Ling Jiu in her arms, her black eyes full of red and swept towards them, "I am in charge of my own affairs, and you don't need to worry about me!"
  After that, he pulled Ling Jiu turned around and left, completely ignoring the groups of angry clansmen behind him, as well as Melissa, who was full of jealousy and hatred.
  When Ling Jiu was brought into his residence, the anger on his face sitting on the stone bench had not dissipated, and his eyes were full of guilt when he looked at her.
  "Sorry, I made you laugh."
  Ling Jiu was accustomed to his hippie smile, but at this moment he pursed his lips tightly and frowned, which made her a little unaccustomed to it.
  "I said that I would not marry you. If you let me go, it will naturally quell the resentment of the clansmen."
  Disia looked at her, "Do you know why they chose me as the Eagle King?"

Ling Jiu raised his eyebrows, shouldn't they discuss how to calm the anger of the Eagle Clan now?
  Why did they choose him as the Eagle King has anything to do with this topic?
  Dixia said proudly, "It's because I'm good-looking."
  Ling Jiu's eyes flashed with a look similar to speechlessness.
  "The Eagle King must be the best-looking person in the Eagle Clan for generations. For the Eagle Clan, survival and appearance are equally important, but how many other Eagle Clan can see past me besides me?"
  Ling Jiu asked him . I agree with the words, those people of the Eagle Clan are far worse than the Wolf Clan in terms of appearance.
  The wolves have outstanding looks, tall and mighty, while the eagles are just the opposite.
  "Our Eagle Clan once ruled the Xiher grassland for thousands of years, and we are inherently much prouder than other ethnic groups.
  In order to maintain the purity of blood, the ancestors of the Eagle Clan left ancestral instructions and ordered their descendants not to marry foreigners. Especially the beasts.
  They think that the offspring born with the beasts have a slow flight speed, weak combat power, and disgrace the reputation of the Eagles.
  Therefore, after the Eagles have ancestral training, they choose mates from the Eagles, thinking that the pros and cons are against the Eagles. The clan is harmless and beneficial. However, from generation to generation, the Eagle clan has not developed as the ancestors expected, but has become weaker and weaker
  . Father thinks that the root cause of all this is our ancestral teachings. Unfortunately, after he put forward this point to the former Eagle King, not only did he not get the Eagle King's attention, but he was driven out of the Eagle Clan by the Eagle King in the name of being disrespectful to our ancestors. It's also thanks to him that he drove my father out of the Eagle Clan to have such a perfect me."
  Di Xia's helplessness towards the Eagle Clan's ancestors turned into a compliment of herself, with a soaring expression on her face.