Chapter Twenty-Two

Alessandro

I was in heaven.

Waking up to the most beautiful woman laying beside me. Her hair covered her face so I moved it behind her ear and smiled. She had her lips slightly open and her hand in a loose fist on my chest.

Her head rested on my chest and the covers were moved off her body, giving me a little bit of view of her ass. I rubbed her sides and placed a kiss on her temple. She smiled and snuggled closer to me.

I couldn't even think of the right word to describe the goddess laying in front of me. She was so unbelievably beautiful that she seemed unreal.

She started to stir, her eyebrows creasing, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She continued to mumble that and it saddened me. I kissed her full lips and continued to do so until she stopped talking.

She looked back to her relaxed state and I sighed. I hated that I couldn't do anything about it. I picked her arm up and laid and beside her head so I could get up to make her breakfast.

She turned over to her side, her breast now fully in my eyesight. The cover covered everything below her stomach but just the sight of her breast turned me on.

After putting my boxers and slacks back on, I walked out into the kitchen. Serene stood there, leaning against the counter with a coffee mug hovering over her lips. She seemed to be deep in thought because she didn't notice I walked in.

"Good morning." I said and her eyes snapped up to mine as if she had been in another universe.

"Morning. Is Athena doing okay? She hasn't been out of her room since you dropped her off." She took a sip of her coffee.

I nodded, "She's fine. Has she eaten since I dropped her off?" She shook her head. "Do you want me to make you anything?" I poured myself a glass of orange juice.

"No, no it's fine. Why are you walking around my house half naked?" She arched an eyebrow and I chuckled.

"Athena and I took a shower-"

"Did you stick your dick in her pussy in my house? You both are disgusting." I nearly choked on my drink and she laughed at me. Blunt.

"No, we did not have sex. We slept in the same bed naked but no sexual activity was happening." I set my drink down and got some eggs and bacon from the freezer.

"Athena is sexy as shit and you didn't do anything with her? You deserve a fucking medal." She moved away from the oven as I put pans on it.

"You don't even understand."

"Oh, believe me I do." She winked at me and laughed just as I did. "I really like you. For Athena, I mean."

I smiled as I started to cook the bacon and eggs. "I like me for her too."

"Have you guys said the three magic words or are you a pussy like Oliver?"

I scoffed, "I'll have you know I told her I love her last night."

"Really? What did she say? How'd you do it?" She was really interested in our conversation now.

"I told her I love her and that I'll always love her to comfort her. I really do love her, more than myself honestly. She said it back, though." I smiled. I've been smiling a lot lately. Serene shrieked and clapped.

"Finally! I can't wait for the divorce-" She stopped talking mid-sentence and smiled. "Morning, love bug."

"Morning, sexy." Athena said and hugged Serene. "Sorry for being a bitch." Serene laughed and hugged her tighter.