♣️13.

KARAN'S HOUSE
"All i am saying is he needs you both right now. And you only tell me , why would i have taken his case if he wasn't innocent ? " She was welcomed by karan's mom and she had gone to pack some of karan's stuff when teja said she was here to take his stuff . His mother was absoutely horrified at the idea of her son moving out . But Teja assured her that it's a matter of only a few days and she'll handle his father

" You don't understand the point Tejasswi . Maybe if it was your parents too , they would have also wanted for you to deal with your problems yourself " A lump formed in her throat as she heard him . She wish ! She wished her parents were here to even tell her that . But ever since their absense , it was just her and her brother . And it was unsaid for her to take all the major decisions and handle all her problems as well as her brothers' .
" Aur rahi baat uski innconce doubt krne ki , woh toh kiya hi nahi . Itne saalo tak usko sar pe chada ke rakha hua tha isliye shayad responsible banna bhul gaya hai . Puri zindagi isne parties , aesh karne me nikaldi ! Kabhi khud se ise apni zimmedariyon ka ehasaas hua hai ? Main chahta hu woh is baar bina meri kisi madad ke is situation ko handle kare aur responsible bane . Ghar ka pehla beta hai woh . Ab nahi seekhega toh kab seekhega . " His father was as stubborn as him . Teja gulped and composed herself
"Zyada nahi bolungi kyuki aap bade hai , aapko khud samajh hai . Lekin woh yaha itne saal akela raha hai uncle , sabkuch sambhala hai usne . Ghar , kaam , uski team .itne saalo tak is industry me kaam karna asaan nahi hai .Woh sirf batata nahi hai apni pareshaniyo ke bare mein iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki usne kabhi hardships dekhi hi nahi . Shayad ghar ka bada beta hone ke naate , kisi ko takleef nahi dena chahta ." She pressed her lips and left leaving a pondering SP Kundrra behind .

Her mind chided her for doing this. Why do this for a guy she didn't even care for .The only reason she could think of was, that she didn't want him to suffer being away from his parents . She knew that pain . But her heart whispered it was because she still cared for him .
All the emotions mixed overwhelmed her
She speeded and reached a hill top . Took out a cigarette and lit it . The only thing that calmed her down . She would smoke when she felt too tensed or she missed her parents.
Everytime she realises she has no parents , she also gets reminded of all the pity looks she gets from the guards, employees everytime she's still at work on festivals , when she leaves work late at night . Those looks that the employees gave her , the nicknames they had kept of her .
She couldn't blame anyone though . The situations of her life had made her like this . She had no one so she has shut herself long ago and invested herself in just studying and making herself capable of taking care of herself and her brother . The shell that created around her was natural . She can't even count the nights she would go to bed hungry because there wasn't enough for both them of them and she couldn't keep her needs before her younger brother's .
Karan was like a bright sunshine in her dull life and he had taught her how to enjoy life while they were together .
When they parted , all that was left behind was broken pieces of her that till now she was unable to pick up!

************

BALAJI OFFICE
7:00 P.M

" There's no option Karan . We'll have to keep the release on hold till this gets over " Ekta looked apologeticall at him
He nodded meekly looking at her . When she said there's no other way , he knew she meant it . She was his mentor and would never do something against his welfare .

" I had a meeting with the producers and marketing team . Even if this is my creation , i cannot launch it without their approval . They are not keen on bringing it in the market with so much controversies around you " Her lips formed into a thin line and her expressions told him that she has tried her best but to no avail