Rosé wine ; Mon Cerise (1st arc finale)

Cale walked past the walls of the mansion towards the garden where he had first met him;

  That place had been his sanctuary for years. A place where he can just relax without a care about anything else.

He had always went there every day, and whenever he could.

Today was just like any others;

But no one was there,

No one that will comfort him with a pat on the head,

No lingering scent of paint that accompanied the roses,

Not even a half blood that will tail behind him,

It was just himself and the roses

. . .

Then he realized something,

Fate seems to have a great time playing with him.

.

.

.

  Cale stared at the empty spot, He even returned to the same spot again and again to make sure this wasn't just a bad dream.

There's still no one there,

Was his Hyung busy?

Was he mad at him?

Did he not care anymore?

Even the half blood couldn't be contacted over the past several months...

Cale fiddled with the hem of his clothes; his legs tapping the ground repeatedly.

What is going on? had he become too comfortable in how things were going? or had he become too greedy?

Cale strode towards one of the rose bushes and stood in front of it.

Feelings...

He doesn't know what he was feeling,

Confusion...

What was he supposed to do with this knot that was starting to itch?

Anger?

Desperation?

Sadness?

  Cale plucked out a handful of the rose and its thorns into his hand; He let the red he loved so much prickled his unblemished hand.

. . .

"Hyung-nim?"

Basen stopped his tracks when he saw his elder brother came out of a part of the house he didn't even knew existed.

  His brother had been looking more and more depressed over the past three months. That worried Basen, and even Lily seemed to have noticed their Elder Brother's worrying state. He was just about to find him to ask what was bothering him.

But he couldn't think of it too long when he saw a trail of crimson dripping from his Brother's hand.

"Hyung!" Basen approached the red head, taking the later hand towards his own, "You're bleeding... Hans!"

"Yes young master?" Hans appeared right around the the corner, his eyes rounded in curiosity as to why the second young master had suddenly called him,

"Oh my!"

  Cale didn't even bother to react when he was dragged towards the medical ward by his younger brother and the orange haired butler. And All the fuss that was thrown at him passed through one ear to the other.