Chapter 31 (Drug)

"Aleana P.O.V"

I feel dizzy after I drink what Catalina gave me. Is it really a drug?

But why would she drug me openly. Just what the hell is Catalina planning. Sometimes I don't know if I can really trust her?

I was really shocked when I saw her at the party. She has a dangerous aura around her, different from the Catalina I knew before. Who is a brat who wants everything?

I feel like she matured so much. I just hope that the change will be a good one and I also hope that someday she can see the worth of the person who will never betray her.

She might have forgotten but the person that will never betray her will always be the Dremor Clan Master. Gavin Dremor.

Napasandal ako sa pader Ng maramdaman Ang matinding pagkahilo.

My eyes can't even open anymore and I feel hot even though the whole hotel is air-conditioned.

What the hell is happening to me?! Is it really Catalina's fault?

I don't want to hate her because I promise Gavin that I will protect her for him but if Catalina was really using me. I might break that promise that I made to Gavin.

Until now. I still can't believe how Gavin cares for her because in my opinion. The Princess of the Abestreu Clan. Catalina Abestreu is never suitable for him, it's not because I love Gavin as a man, it's because I know his pain.

Flashback*

" What drug are you talking about ha Catalina?" Inis na tanong ko Ng Makita Ang nakakairitang ngiti sa mga labi nito.

" Just wait my dear. The fun part will just come."

" I really don't understand why Gavin love you." Bulong ko at napahawak sa ulo ng maramdaman na parang inaantok ako.

Mahina Lang Ang pagkakasabi ko since ayoko Rin Naman marinig nya.

Inis akong tumingin Kay Catalina Ng maramdaman Ang higpit Ng kapit nya SA isang braso ko.

She looked confused and sad but why Is it because I said Gavin's name?

Napailing ako sa naisip because that thing is impossible because Catalina has only feeling towards him it's hate.

" Did you say Gavin's name? You know him?"

" Of course, He is the dremor clan master." Inalis ko Ang pagkahawak nya SA braso ko.

" Did you not know him personally. How come you know that Gavin's have feeling to me?" Mahihimigan mo Ang galit sa tono Ni Catalina. Nawala Ang relaxation SA mga Tingin nito at mas naging natatakot Ang ekspresyon na binibigay nito SA akin.

" Stop acting like you care for Gavin Catalina because I know you don't."

" You spoke like you know me"

" Because I really know you. I know you so much that it is so disappointing seeing you." 

Nakita ko Ang gulat sa ekspresyon Ni Catalina. Lumitaw sa mukha Nito Ang katanungan para sa akin pero Wala akong balak na sagutin Ang mga tanong na iyon. Hindi dahil ayaw ko dahil Hindi ko Rin Alam.