82 | seinaru's bet

EIGHTY-TWO. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"men's youth team lineup for the second game- akashi, aomine, murasakibara, midorima, and kise." momoi's voice rang through the speakers.

"women's youth team lineup for the second game- seinaru, kasai, saito, futakuchi, and nozomi." riko announced.

"she's finally taking it seriously, huh?" aomine stretched his arms after recharging with some startorade.

ad: startorade the premium energy drink of champions!

kise started stretching as he got up from the bench. "you guys still on for another game, or do you want me to carry this one for you?"

midorima scoffed. "there will be no need for that, nanodayo. i barely even broke a sweat."

"same. it's kinda tiring, but this time i'd be moving around with yma-chin on the court.. so i guess that's fine~" murasakibara agreed, his hair falling in front of his face.

he sighed, making his way over to the announcer's table. "do you have a hairtie i could borrow satsuki-chin? riko-chin?"

the two shook their heads.

momoi scratched the back of her head. "i kinda forgot about it myself, 's why i don't have my hair ponytailed either."

"my hair isn't long so i don't usually bring one around." riko shrugged. she pointed at the women's team.

"you can try asking them, though."

murasakibara blinked as he walked towards the women's youth team's bench, spotting yma-chin who was about to stand up from her seat.

"yma-chin, do you have a hairtie i could borrow?" he asked, before he noticed someone hanging off her shoulder.

it was a small blonde boy.

and said small blonde boy was glaring at him.

murasakibara glared back.

seinaru glanced up at murasakibara. "i don't, but my teammate must have one."

"takemichi?" she called out, and the blonde girl with space buns immediately appeared beside her.

"yes, senpai?"

"can you lend me a hairtie? atsu-chin needs one." she asked with a blinding smile.

"h-hai!" the girl blushed at her captains cute smile and immediately went to fetch her bag of hair ties.

murasakibara's eyes stayed on kenma as he asked yma-chin a question. "who's the kid?"

"hah?" kenma glowered, his hold on ymari tightening. "who are you calling a kid, you seven foot ugly fee-fi-fo-fum?"

the purple haired giant bellowed. "hah?! ugly? you're one to talk, you look like a girl."

"a girl?! " kenma scowled at him. "you know who else is ugly?"

"hah-"

"your moooom~" kenma stuck a tongue out childishly.

"my okaa-chan didn't do anything wrong to you, you pudding head!" murasakibara glared at him.

"who are you to my yma-chan anyway?" kenma threateningly glared at the giant.

"she is my yma-chin, not chan-chan or whatever." the purple haired boy scrunched his nose up in disgust at the nickname the pudding head gave ymari. "and i'm her future husband."