→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩 : 𝙞𝙫

---------------------------------------------

"IN HERE. IN HERE." MIKE LED EL AND MAX TOWARDS AN ELAVATOR, PRESSING THE BUTTONS HURRIEDLY. Billy was chasing after them, El watching as Max faced her brother at the corridor. He limped towards her with no recognition in his face, Max's breathing quickening. "Billy." She spoke, Mike and El stared at her. "Billy, you don't have to do this. Billy, your name's Billy, Billy Hargrove." Max attempted, her step brother not listening as he quickened his pace. "You live on 4819 Cherry Lane. Billy, please, I'm Max, I'm your-" El flinched back when Billy suddenly smacked Max out of the way, the girl falling onto the ground. Mike yelled, rushing towards Billy before the older teen threw him against the wall.

El yelled, thrusting her hand to Billy as the boy grabbed it. Slamming her head against the wall, he threw her forward, knocking her out. Picking up the girl, Billy left with El over his shoulder.

"MURRAY, YOU ALL SET DOWN THERE?" HOPPER ASKED OVER THE RADIO, SEB LEANING AGAINST A DESK. "All set, but I've got some company which I'd love for you to obliterate." Murray spoke, Hopper nodding. Seb watched the two adults in front of him, Hopper nodding back to him. The boy smiled lightly, relieved all this is finally over. "Will do. Hang tight." Hopper spoke softly, placing the radio down as the two adults placed the keys where they were supposed to go. Beeping sounded as Joyce looked to Hopper, him nodding. Seb moved so he was in-between the two but further back, watching the machine. "On three." Hopper spoke, Joyce nodded. They had to turn both keys at the same time to turn off the machine. Joyce nodded, Hopper doing the same.

"One-" Seb felt the back of his head get grabbed harshly, the boy yelling before his face was smashed onto the desk. Both Hopper and Joyce looked back startled as Seb fell down onto the floor. He felt an unbearable pain in his nose, his head ringing as the man rushed over to punch Hopper. The cop caught him in a chokehold, slamming him against the looking glass as Joyce rushed back to Seb. She cradled his head, seeing his nose rushing out blood. The man got Hopper down, looking back to Joyce and Seb. The woman saw Hopper's gun on the floor, making eye contact with the man before rushing to it and yelping. The man chased after her, grabbing her just before she could get the gun and chucking her against the desk. She grunted in pain as Seb's hand felt for the gun.

The man looked at his hand, stepping on it harshly to stop it grabbing the gun. Seb croaked out a yell, Hopper looking to them quickly. "The American's, I have them. They have Subject Sev-" Seb grunted once Hopper shoved the man forwards and off of him. The men fought as Seb stumbled up, spitting the blood from his mouth. Hopper tried to punch the man before he caught the fist, the yells stinging Seb's ears. "Seven!" Seb looked behind him quickly as he heard a familiar voice.