UPDATE & ONE SHOT

So, remember on, what Friday was it?
Anyway, be broke up with his past girlfriend and he got together with me!

MY FIRST BOYFRIEND!!!

(Great. Now I have Your New Boyfriend by Wilbur Soot stuck in my head -_-
You guys gotta listen to it when you get the chance.
"Of course I've Jared" XD)

I won't see him till tomorrow.
I'm nervous to see him and that I'll screw something in this relationship up, but I'm also excited because I get to see the guy I fell in love with.

So, now here's the rest of Tangled Before Ever After. I never finished up writing it, so you get a cliff hanger and so do I.

Luv you guys!!!
--------

Everyone made it to the other side. You were riding Star, Rapunzel was riding Max and Cass was riding Fidella. You all came across a broken bridge.

"Just remember, no one can ever know we took you outside of the walls of Corona." Cass said turning to face Rapunzel. "Don't worry. No one is gonna find out." Rapunzel assured.

Rapunzel started to move forward on Max but the bridge started to crumble. Max became scared. "Woah! Woah, Max." Rapunzel calmed Max down, "All right, this looks dangerous. Can you... Can you stay back and watch Star and Fidella for me?" Rapunzel asked the horse.

Rapunzel rode back and hopped off of Max. You, Rapunzel and Cass slowly walked forward.

You turned around to face the horses. Max smiled at Star with a small smirk tied in there. Fidella just huffed while Star being kinda clueless, stood there.

As you walked across the bridge it started to crumble. You guys walked pretty far to what Cass wanted to show you and Rapunzel. Sure you were sneaking Rapunzel out too, but Cass had a certain place in mind to go to.

"So what did you want to show us?" Rapunzel asked. "Believe me, its better if you see it for yourself." Cass stared at something. "Woah." You say. There was pointy black rocks sticking out of the ground. "They're beautiful. What are they?" Rapunzel asked. "Don't know. They just kinda spouted up here about a year ago." Cass response.

Cass drew out her sword. "And watch this." Cass said, "Uh, you might want to stand back for this one." You and Rapunzel backed up a little. Cass hit the rock with her sword. The sword shattered. "Wow." Rapunzel smiles. "They're unbreakable." Cass puts her broken sword back.

There was a small plaque. You walked over to it and wiped away the dust, "Rapunzel, look at this." You called your sister over. Rapunzel walked over to you and looked down at the plaque. You continue talking, "This is where they found the Miracle Sundrop Flower. The one that healed mom." "And me." Rapunzel says.

All of a sudden there was a blue glow coming from the rocks. At the same time, you and Rapunzel touched the rocks. There was a bright glowing blast, launching you, Rapunzel and Cass backwards.

You look over at Rapunzel to see a strand of golden hair mixed against her brown hair. You feel an aching pain coming from your forearm you roll up your sleeve to see a bright glow, it wasn't looking like much, it was basically a glowing blob tattoo. You rolled your sleeve back down and focused on the more important matters at that point. The black rocks started shooting up out of the ground, they were coming towards the three of you.

You all started running. "Wait. What is it?" Rapunzel asked. "Get to the horses as fast as you can." Cass demanded, "Don't look back Rapunzel!"

Black rocks started popping out everywhere. Rapunzel ran ahead dodging all of them. "Don't stop Rapunzel! Keep going!" Cass yelled as Rapunzel kept running. You stopped with Cass. "What are you doing?!" Cass asked as she tried to kick some rocks, trying to get them to fall so they'd block the black rocks. "This!" You pulled out your bow and arrow. You tied a rope to the arrow before launching it into one of the rocks. "Pull Cass!" You pulled on the rope. Cass started to help. That rock became loose and tumbled down, the rest of the rocks doing the same. It had stopped the black rocks, well, it didn't really, but it would spare you some time.