Prologue Part 1: Seek and You Shall Get

Y/n pov:

Siracuzsa

"I wonder what our potential client would say." I thought. This boy, Is quite interesting, to say the least.

I grabbed my spy camera from my jacket and placed it near the corner of the room. It's just enough for me to be able to view the entire space, but not enough for my camera to be completely open.

"A little spying could not hurt. I would love to learn more about him, and his secrets." I said. I opened up the window and left the house. They should have locked the windows in the first place.

It will be some time before he returns, which is perfect for me to return to my secret location. A lovely old abandoned factory, perfect for suitable hiding.

After a couple of minutes of walking and I finally reached the place. Damn, I need a car, although it would be too risky for me to drive. Damn bounty hunters.

I enter the factory through one of the windows because every entrance of the building was boarded up except for that one window, through which I entered. I then walked to a room where I keep all of my electronic devices. I walked up to a chair and sat down, staring at my holographic watch, waiting for the right moment.

I sighed, "This will take a while. I'll just take a nap."

A few minutes later I heard a voice from my camera; it appears that my client has returned, and looks like he has a partner. I listened to their conversation.

"Boy! Are you sure that you want to see him? Cause if you do, you are definitely entering a minefield." an older-looking sarkaz said, he closed the door, then glared hard at his friend. "Of for fucking course John! That guy, he is the only one who knows who started that fire, the fire that killed my family. I got to know who!" A white lupo growled.

"There he is, my client." I whistle in content.

"I fucking wanna avenge the death of my family." The white lupo replied, shaking his head in distress.

John sighed, knowing what his friend is getting himself into.

"Look Sane, I don't know why you are willing to put yourself at risk getting info of the one who started the fire from this guy but let me tell you this man is dangerous! One wrong step... And BANG! Game over dude!" John warned.

I smirked in response to what he said. True, I am a dangerous individual. However, what this John said makes me appear to be some kind of demon. I'll take that as a compliment.

"I know the man's reputation John, but is he really that scary of a man?" Sane gave him a troubled look. Oof if only you had seen me in action.

"You're not pulling my leg are you?" Sane replied.

John was shocked, then he looked down at the floor, recalling all of the stories he heard about this man.

"This broker... He is not your typical average broker. He is like, "The broker. People called him "Neutral Network" he crosses his arms and shakes his head.

I was shocked by this, I never really paid attention to what people call me, but this? This is horrible!

"That is an awful name they gave me; of all the names they could have given me, they chose this one!?" I grunted. I prefer they call me something cool like I don't know, like MY real code name. I think my codename is cool right? I mean it is better than that idiotic of a name.

"Out of all the Information brokers in Terra, he is the best one. Chances of him knowing what happened to your family are high Sane." John stated. He then went up to Sane and placed his hands on his shoulders.