TF 3| Sunstreaker x human! Female reader

Plot: (Y/n) is abused by her parents at a young age and has scars all over her body. Soldiers likes to make fun of her, but Sunstreaker isn't that amused.

Warnings: Violence and swearing

A/n: Not a request, but a story I had saved in my drafts from some time ago

_________________________________________________

Within the darkest hour

Each killer has a story to tell. Is the story of a hero? A protector? Someone we can count on in our darkest hours, Or a villain? Based on greed, anger, revenge?
Both heroes and villains are aggressive; the difference is that the heroes have well developed self control, empathy and the ability to think with logic and treat people with kindness. They think about the greater good while villains lack of everything a hero has.

As much was I wanted to believe Sunstreaker is a hero, I also had to face the facts that his aggressive behavior couldn't be ignored. He saved a lot of bots on Cybertron, by far the best front liner Optimus has ever had, an champion in the pits and great artist, but his sinister side took over too many times and shadowed all the great things he had done. The question remained by many people. Is he a villain or a hero?

I hear the crack of his skull before the spattering blood reaches me. My eyes widened while I stepped back. Fear written all over my face. Sunstreaker snitched his knife from the soldier's skull and turned to look at me. When I am looked upon with coldness, when there is no love in his eyes, all I see is hate.

'Stay out of my way.' He pushed me aside with quite some strengh and force. 'You didn't had to kill him.' Sunstreaker snorted as he turned around. 'I will decide that for myself. Don't forget who I am.' He brushed some blood from his face before he turned around and walked off. My eyes slid back to the corpse laying only a few yards away from me.

I am not person to be horrified fast, but whenever Sunstreaker is involved, it's nearly impossible to not feel scared and threatened. I sucked in a breath and walked off. I didn't want to look at it any longer. I reported the murder to Lennox before I headed to my room. This has been my room for three years. My parents threw me out and Lennox found me dying on the side of the road when he got back from a mission. A car had hit me and left me for dead on the side of the road. Ratchet managed to patch me up, but it left my body full of scars. Therefore, I hated my body. At school, I got bullied for it.

I looked at myself in the mirror and traced the scar across my face with my finger tips. Even some soldiers here liked to mock me off with it. The only person who didn't and you would expect would, is Sunstreaker. When he first saw me, he asked me what happened. Nothing more. I told him I was dumped on the side of the raod by my parents, who had abused me for the last ten years. I took a shower and made myself comfortable on my bed, making some homework. I want to join the military as soon as I finished my senior year. I don't have money to go to college and my body is already ruined anyway.

I looked up when I heard a knock on the door. I slid off my bed and opened up. 'Sunstreaker? What are you doing here?' I stepped aside to let him in. 'I am here to see how you are doing,' he replied. I shut the door behind me. 'Really?' He nodded and looked around. 'I thought you told me you aren't the type of mech to check up on people,' I replied. 'True, I am not that type of mech, it's an excuse to see you,' he replied. A weak smile crept up on my face. 'To see me?' I repeated. Sunstreaker didn't reply and sat down on my bed.

'Yeah... I think I have a weak for you.'
I smirked a little and settled next to him on the bed. 'I feel fluttered.' He reached for my face and brushed some hair behind my ear. A dark blush spread over my cheeks. 'Question. Why did you kill that soldier? The truth.' He shrugged and rubbed his thighs before answering. 'I was mad at him for calling you ugly,' he mumbled. I raised a brow. 'Not many people know... but I am abused by my parents too. I can relate to you... they dumped me on the streets. I know how it feels.' He turned his head. 'I don't think you're ugly, just unique.' I hummed and rested my head on his shoulder.

I felt his arm sneak around my waist and pull me closer. 'Thank you.' He hummed. We sat like for a long time until Sunstreaker got up. 'I have to go. I don't wanna be late for my patrol, but maybe you can meet me tonight?' he asked. I nodded and got up. 'Yeah, where?' I asked. 'Six O'clock in hanger three.' I nodded. 'Alright, I will.' Sunstreaker turned around and walked off.

I slightly shook my head. Sunny is up to something and I wasn't sure if I should be excited or worried. He's not really the definition of an open book. Nevertheless, I showed up anyway to see what he wanted. My eyes traveled down the hanger as a precaution before entering. 'You are skittish. You think I would kill you? If I wanted that, I would've done that earlier.' He offered me his hand, which I took.

'Just checking...'

His hand landed on my hips as he pulled me closer. 'So, what's this all about?' I asked. 'Do you wanna dance with me?' I blinked. I wasn't surprised about the fact Sunny can dance, but the fact he wanted to dance with me. 'Sure...' soft music started playing over the speakers of his alt-mode. He gently guided me and fixed my mistakes. In that moment of dance, the vibrations of the music became a part of my energy.

As the song ended, Sunstreaker's lips crushed on mine. Just for a moment, my heart stopped beating. His perfect lips seemed to be made for me. He softly pressed his forehead against mine. 'So you wanna be mine? Despite being different?' He asked quietly. I smiled and answered with another kiss. He definitely is my hero...