Weird dreams, Thinking about you

The winds howled as Harry Potter twisted in his bed, it was too dark to see but his face was that of a grimace.

He had no idea where he was, all he could see were dark, eerie lush forests around him. Then, an unknown feeling made its way through his body as his feet began to walk in a particular direction against his will. Then he saw a cabin, well a tumbled half crumbled shack was a more accurate description. A single dim yellow glow behind a misty window suggested that it was inhabited. Then as Harry neared the structure, he heard a soft, raspy voice speak.

"Did it cross your brainless mind that a wizard as pathetic and low as you could actually break into Hogwarts....hmm, Wormtail?"

"I-I...." Whatever Wormtail was going to say was cut off violently.

"Did it never occurred once to you that your master was in need?... Crucio!" Harry couldn't help but try to cover his ears as Wormtail's screams filled the air.

Harry slowly crept up to a broken window and what he saw made him want to scream but no sound came from his mouth. In the poorly lit room was a short balding fat man with the face of a rat, cowering on the floor.

"I-I-I-'-m s-orry my l-ord..." Wormtail stuttered.

"See that you are, now go milk Nagini...." Voldemort hissed. Harry was confused, who was Nagini? He couldn't see the Dark Lord from behind the large armchair.

Harry bolted upright on his bed, his eyes wide open with sweat coating his face. Immediately slipping on his slippers and walking to the bathroom,

"What the hell was that?" He thought as he splashed water on his face. He hadn't had nightmares for a long time so why now? He had a bad feeling forming in his gut, whenever he had nightmares, bad things always happened it was a gurantee.

Hundreds of miles away, Albus Dumbledore was pacing impatiently around his office. "Eric Potter has improved overall but its still not at the level expected, how can this be?"

On his desk was a copy of both Eric Potter and his older brother Harry Potter's first to third year academic results. Frankly, to be put mildly Albus was deeply shocked that the older Potter had nothing but straight Outstandings in every single class he had ever attended, furthermore his O.W.L.S results were among few whom have achieved more than ten O.W.L.S.

"Could it be that Harry, not Eric is the chosen one...but that cannot be, there was no mark on him. " Dumbledore thought pensively as he continued to pace around muttering under his breath, which was starting to annoy the crap out of his phoenix familiar.

As the Sun began to rise, Fleur Delacour was in the middle of a not very innocent dream. "Fleur, you have no idea how long I wanted to do this." Harry whispered as he kissed her tenderly, his rough calloused hands causing electricity to spark as they worked themselves on her baby smooth skin.

" 'Arry more!" Fleur whispered and gasped when she felt the strap of her bra being unclipped... "Fleur? Fleur? Wake up, Mama's taking us to get new dresses." Fleur groaned when she suddenly found a pair of large baby blue eyes instead of the incredibly enchanting green eyes she had looked into earlier.

"Oh no..." She thought before the smaller girl began to ask rapidly "Why were you moaning sis? Are you sick sis? How come you're blushing sis?"

Realization hit her immediately, "Gabby, haven't you heard of knocking the door?" Fleur shouted, her face was as red as an overripe tomato. To her annoyance, the shrimp-sized Veela just smiled widely and skipped out of her room. This would be one long day.

Harry was amused to see Kreacher and Dobby frantically busying themselves in the kitchen, preparing a meal that would make a usual feast at Hogwarts dwarf in size, not allowing anyone within a feet of the kitchen. Meanwhile himself, Elan, Draco, Tonks, Sirius, Lupin, Narcissa and Andromeda were decorating Grimmauld Place, despite the house being infamous for its depressing atmosphere.