| vi ; shadow of the sun

"We're in Kyoto!"

Yuta and Y/N were startled awake as Akina stood next to their seats.

"Y/N-chan, Yuta-kun, let's go! I'm super excited!" Akina exclaimed.

"Gotcha Akina-chan," Yuta muttered while rubbing his eyes awake.

Y/N yawned before a sudden thought entered her head. Her eyes widened when she felt some sort of weight on her head. Her eyes shot up, realising that Yuta was leaning towards her.

Her cheeks flushed as she tried to calm her pounding heart. Yuta stood up as he stepped out onto the aisle and allowed Y/N to step out as well.

"Nii-chan, can we go sightseeing first? I wanna buy a looooot of stuff!" Akina pleaded.

"No, Akina. We need to head to the school first," Akio said immediately.

"But Kio," Akina pouted with puppy eyes.

Akio looked at her for a few seconds before he sighed, "Fine."

Akina quickly smiled as she hugged her brother tightly, "Thank you!"

Y/N and Yuta exited the train just as Akina ran up to them. "Y/N-chan, Yuta-kun, Akio said we can go sightseeing!"

"Sightseeing?" Yuta tilted his head. "But don't you want to head to the school first?"

"Pretty please, Yuta-kun? We won't take long, I promise! I just want to try out a dessert I saw!"

"What dessert do you want to try, Akina?" Y/N asked.

"It was the... uhm... Kyo Parfait...?" Akina trailed off.

"Let me search for it," Y/N said and fished out her phone.

After typing in the name of the dish, she saw that there was a cafe near Kyoto station. It was only a two-minute walk.

"Okay, we can go. It's only a two-minute walk," Y/N said. Akina let out a hurray! as she quickly held Akio's hand.

The Haiba siblings followed Y/N and Yuta as they walked towards Kyoto tower where the cafe was. Akina was skipping happily with a huge smile on her face as they finally reached the cafe.

"Table for 4 please," Yuta said to the waiter.

"Right this way," The man said and led them to a table by the corner.

Yuta took the seat next to Y/N while the Haiba siblings were left to sit next to each other. The same waiter passed them the menu and grabbed out his pen.

"What would you like to order?" The waiter questioned.

"Kyo Parfait!" Akina quickly exclaimed.

"I'll have the Kyo Latter Matcha Ice Cream," Y/N muttered.

"Milk tea for me," Akio said.

"Mocha tea," Yuta said and passed his menu to the waiter. The rest passed their menu and the waiter quickly left.

"So Akina, Akio, what will you be doing with the Kyoto students?" Y/N asked.

"I'll be joining as a first-year while Akina stays with the school faculty. She'll be taken care of by Utahime when I'm unavailable," Akio answered.

"Oh, just like Yuta and I then," Y/N smiled at him. "Well, I'll definitely be looking forward to battling you."

Yuta nodded his head as well, earning a smile from Akio. "As do I."

Just then, the waiter came back with their orders. He left with a bow while the group was left to savour Kyoto's treats.

Akina was definitely enjoying her Kyo Parfait by the visible smile on her face. "Thank you, Y/N-chan, Yuta-kun!"