Chapter 150: The Shrine Maiden

The next day, Shido woke up early in the morning and came to Tokyo with Yoshino. Yoshino seemed to have learned about the current situation from other Spirits, so she didn't say anything, and followed Shido obediently and quietly.

Yoshito was quite quiet, but Yoshinon in her hand was not so peaceful...

"Shido-kun, how did you feel when you slept with Yoshino last night?"

Yoshinon smiled strangely and asked an extremely embarrassing question.

"Yoshinon!"

Yoshino shouted nervously, and then looked at Shido with a blushing look, as if she also wanted to hear the answer from Shido

Shido sighed. It seemed that Yoshino was starting to learn more and more about that impure stuff. She was no longer the Yoshino that she used to be, but this kind of Yoshino was more cheerful, which was also a good thing.

"Soft and comfortable..."

Shido responded with a smile.

"Shi...Shido!"

Yoshino lowered her head with a blushing face, but seeing the corners of her mouth rising slightly, she clearly liked Shido's answer.

"Okay, let's go directly to the shrine!"

Shido didn't continue the topic, after all, with Yoshino's character, this was already the limit for the time being.

The purpose of their trip was to go to the famous Kanda Shrine. In order to learn about the Tree of Life, Shido decided to go to the shrine first, and then date Yoshino in the afternoon.

In this regard, Yoshino herself had no objection.

When the two came to the vicinity of the shrine, they saw a lot of tourists sightseeing. After thinking about it, they understood. After all, today was a holiday, and this was a famous tourist destination. Naturally, more people came.

Kanda Shrine was a very stylish Japanese-style building. The red pillars were covered with dark green bricks, and the golden ornate patterns were engraved on the wall. There were magnificent stone lions at both ends.

Shido nodded. The Kanda Shrine in this world seemed to be quite different from the one he knew before, but the address seemed to be the same.

So, did his original world actually have the existence of the Tree of Life as well?

Shido couldn't help thinking, maybe crossing to this world might have something to do with this tree.

"Speaking of which, Shido-kun and Yoshino first met at the shrine!"

Yoshinon said a little abruptly.

"Yeah! It feels like a long time ago. At that time, my first reaction was that this girl was too cute..."