CHAPTER 14

STILL IN THE PRESIDENT COUNCIL OFFICE

Jennie POV

My Baby leave already in my office. I pout in my thoughts, because Lisa left too early in my office. I wanted her to stay here, for a little while with me. But she already leave. I pout more in my thoughts.

Now, I'm sitting in my chivel chair. Fixing the profiles of the New Students and Lisa. There are so many new students want to study in here. All there informations are complete. All i need to do is to register there names.

I registered there names here in MY SCHOOL, So they could already start their classes in the next few days. Because the first classes will start in the next few days. So i need to finished this, so the students won't have a problem studying here.

And Jisoo Unnie the Chicken. She's just there in my office couch, sitting comfortably. With her Beloved Buckets of Chickens. Enjoying eating it and munching all of it.

She's eating her chickens like a child. OMFG. I mentally facepalmed myself. She's literally a Fucking 20 years old woman! And here she are there acting like a kid.

I told to this Chicken Head over there. That to stop eating her chickens in my office. I told it to her already many times, but she's really stubborn. I sighed.

If she's not my Cousin, i will be gladly kick her ass out here. So i just let her be. And letting her eating her chickens peacefully. She's still Older than me and My Unnie.

30 Minutes Later...

This is really so tiring. I'm stressing out, because there are so many application of the students. And I'm still not yet done. Yes Jisoo is still here accompany me, because i told her so. Because this is important.

Jisoo is still in the couch playing with her phone. She's done eating, so she's playing online games now. And not helping me.

Jisoo is just chilling with her phone and here i am stressing out. I decided to call her to help me. So that we could go home already.

"Unnie!," i whined. "What?," Jisoo asked but not looking at me. "Stop playing games!," i said whining. "And why is that?," she asked still playing with her phone. I groaned.

"Unnie, Help me here it's so many and it's stressing me out," i asked Jisoo for help."Nah, You could manage that by yourself," she said ignoring me. I rolled my eyes.

"KIM JISOO!!!" I shouted loudly. She was surprised in my action. She almost throw her phone. She glared at me. I glared too.

"JENNIE KIM!!!, I almost threw my phone," Jisoo glared. "Then?," i asked nonchalantly. She rolled her eyes. And back on playing games again. I rolled my eyes.

"YAHH!, KIM JISOO STOP PLAYING GAMES," I shouted again. "Will you stop?, I'm trying to focus here," Jisoo groaned. "I will stop!, if you make your ass go here and help me!," I said to her nonchalantly. She's still playing.