I fell for you

I'm back bitchesss

"My fucking head hurts," I groan, pulling Dylan's pillow closer towards me. Hugging it tightly. "Wonder why," He smirks, looking over at the carpet filled with condom wrappers and handing me a cold glass of water and some pills. "Thanks," I smile, taking a sip of the water and swallowing the pills. He sat down on the bed next to me, caressing my hair, while I hugged the pillow tightly, breathing in Thomas's scent. The scent of comfort. "I've tried the whole day, Dyl," I sigh, turning on my back, looking at him. "I don't wanna fuck up this date night again," I said, and Dylan got up, taking my glass, back over to the kitchen area. "He'll understand," He smiled, hugging me as I sat up. "See you later," He said, leaving the pills on my nightstand and heading out. I laid back down, nudging my head deep into the pillow, closing my eyes, trying to get some sleep in before Thomas gets back. I felt my eyes get heavier with each blink, and finally. I fell asleep."Hey, baby. I'm back", I hear Thomas say excitedly. "H-Hey?" I Yawn tiredly, rubbing my eyes, staring at Thomas, who was getting undressed. "I'm gonna take a shower, get dressed," He smiles, walking over to the bathroom.I groaned in pain, getting up from the bed, almost falling in the prosses. I walked over to the suitcase, rummaging through it until my eyes met the black fabric of the beautiful dress he got me for my birthday. I smiled taking it out, putting it on with some black leggings, sitting back down on the bed, still feeling dizzy, my head pounding. "Hey? Have you seen my tie?" Thomas asks, coming out of the bathroom wearing only his boxers and a white button-up shirt, his hair still semi-wet. "It's in the top bag of the suitcase," I smile at how adorable he looks. "Thank you," He smiles, cupping my cheeks in his hands, staring at me. "What?" I blushed, and he slammed his lips into mine, kissing me passionately."Waiting a long time for this." he smiles, letting go, walking over to the table, where the suitcases were, looking through them.I sat on the bed, my head pounding while Thomas gets ready. "Let's go," He smiled excitedly and grabbed my arms, pulling me off the bed. "Woah," He says in shock, catching me as I fell to the ground, dizzy from the sudden movement. "Hey, you okay?" He asks in a worried tone. "Y-yeah," I smiled, "Guess I just fell for you," I laughed, grabbing his hand, and he helped me up. "You sure?" He asked worried, and I smiled grabbing his harm, dragging him out of our hotel room. I'm not going to ruin this date;I sighed as we walked to the elevator, grabbing his arm, holding on to it for dear life, digging my nails into his tux. "You sure you're okay?" He asks as the elevator door pings open. "Yeah," I fake smiled, walking into the tiny room, still clenched onto his arm. I watched as he pressed the ground floor button.And just as the doors closed, I felt my head spinning, the room moving in circles. "You're not okay," He says, stopping the elevator, the doors opening again...