He's here dude. Wait She?!

Rylan's P.o.v

"Mate, today's the day" Tyler says then he starts giggling. I look over at Tyler who is leaned back in the chair with the giggles. That's right giggles. "Dude look at Eli" he lets out through gasps of breaths. I look across the room to where Eliott sits only to see him bopping up and down on his seat like crazy. I let out a soft laugh. What an idiot. I turn back to Tyler who is only just getting over his laughing fit "Someone's excited" 

I reply with "Well, at least someone is" my tone full of boredom.

Tyler stops completely then looks at me bemused "Are you okay dude?" 

"Honestly I just don't know, I've just been bored lately" it's true, honestly it's like my life at the moment is lacking excitement and adventure in my life ever since my father left.

"Maybe this new guy will mix it up a bit then, aye?" I guess that's why I'm looking forward to this. 

"Yeah" I say whilst paying around with the pencil that had my full undivided attention. 

Knock knock.

Simultaneously everyone looks toward the door. Eliott is practically jumping out of his skin with excitement. The teacher, Mr... to be honest I don't pay much attention to him so I can't even remember his name, walks to the door almost too slowly.

 I can hear Eliott muttering in the background "Come on, come on slow coach". What a doosh. And I call him my friend. Sir places his hand on the doorknob and turns. Is it just me or is he going slow on purpose. The door opens and in walks a middle aged man followed by the new guy. Holy shit. New girl.

"What the... " Eli says it all. Everyone and I mean everyone was expecting a dude not a chick. She's a 'Class A'?! But what surprised me even more was that she was hot. Like totally hot. How can she be a badass. With long sandy blonde hair, the perfect sculptured face frame and pink lips along with her uniform knee length socks, blue and white tartan pleated skirt and a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up she totally rocked the innocent, almost dorky look. 

The guard pulled out her folder then passed it to the teacher guy. The girl's eyes filled with curiosity as they settled on the folder. But what she did next totally blew my mind. She is downright crazy.