Madam Ye

It was once again a successful night for Jiang's diner. The employee was surprised with their revenue, as was the Jiangs.  Tonight they brought in seven thousand taels, it was their highest revenue yet. The employees that had yet to have a position were looking at their boss eagerly. 

"Okay gather around everyone, I will be assigning more positions from what I've observed tonight."

"Jin Ki, quick and efficient manners, Runner"

"Ming Li, quick and team player, Busser"

"Qiang Wei, Organized and cheerful, Hostess"

"Ming Ji, Organized and easy-going, Host"

"Liao Wen, experience with alcohol and professional, Bartender"

"Zhao Xiang, great with multi-tasking, Barback"

"Ping Lu, good under stress, Barista"

"Shing Lan, able to work under pressure and good communication skills, Drive-thru operator."

"Fen Fang, good with arithmetics and good communication skills, Cashier"

"Jin Lei, Efficient and competent, Dishwasher."

"Lu Xun, most experienced in martial arts, Head of security."

"Han Li, competent and good with support, Assitant head of security,"

"Xiao Li, He Ling, will bodyguards being trained by the head security and assistant security." 

"Ju Ai, Fen Daiyu, are both good at art and strategies, you guys will be advertisers."

"I know some of you ended up with positions you didn't expect, but I gave each position based on tonight's evaluation. I will continue evaluating you guys and will change you if that position truly doesn't fit you." Tang Shushui explained, unexpectedly warming the heart of his workers.

"Manager Qing and assistant manager Lie, I will leave the task of hiring fifty employees, and thirty-five workers in your hands.  All the chefs will have to come to work two hours earlier since you will need extra training. You don't have to worry about breakfast, you will be served breakfast and will be able to clean yourselves here." Tang Shushui instructed.

"Not to be rude boss, but may I know why the need for thirty-five workers?" Li Shi Qing questioned politely slightly confused. 

"Well, most of you live a little far away from work, so I will be building a dormitory here." Tang Shushui responded.

"Dormitory?" The employees asked confused.

"Yes, a dormitory. If you want you can live there and bring your family there to live with you. You will each be given a room depending on your situation, for example how many family members you bring. You will be fed and clothed, so will your family members. There will be some sets of rules you will have to follow. I'm doing this not because I'm nice, but because once I accept you, your one of my people and of course will be treated with cordiality but once  you betray me your life will be worst than death." Tang Shushui explained as his tone went cold in his last sentence, making his employees shiver.

"We understand madam, and we thank you." The employees bowed as they thanked their employer. They were smart enough to know that their boss was very reasonable. They all looked at each other and thought the same thing, only stupid people would betray their boss and leave such a life behind because of greediness. They came from the lowest of the low and now they suddenly had jobs and a home to stay in, so why would they betray their master for some coins. Some of them were scorned by their village, some of them were forced to flee the place they once called home and some of them were betrayed by their closest person, so how could they betray the person who reached out their hand and helped them?