Prologue

Suddenly many people were fallen to a theatre-like room which is presumably larger than 3 classrooms in ANHS

From Oregairu: Haruno, Yukino, Hachiman, Yui, Hayama's clique, Iroha, Zamiozuka, Totsuka, Komachi,and Hiratsuka-sensei

Love is war: Student council, Hayasaka, Osaragi, and Rei Onodera, Kei Shirogane, and Koromo Shiranui

Horimiya: Izumi, Kyouko, Ishikawa, Yoshikawa, Sengoku, Remi, Yanagi, Sakura, Souta, and Iura

Quintessential Quintuplets: The Quints, Fuutarou, Raiha, Maruo,

Hyouka: "Oreki, Chitanda, Fukube, Mayaka.

Everyone: AAAAGGGHHHHHHHHH

???: "Nuruhuhuhu. Welcome, everyone."

Everyone: "What's with that weird laugh?"

Nino: "Where are we?"

Miyuki: "Shinomiya, Ishigami, Fujiwara, you all! Are you alright?"

Shinomiya: "Yes, president. I think we all are fine." She says while blushing when her boyfriend showing concern for them

Yukino: "Hikigaya-kun, do you know where we are?" Yukino was somewhat frightened.

Hachiman: "I'm not so sure. But it sure looks like a theatre."

Yui: "Then who is that guy?"

Zamiozuka/ Ishigami: "In many fanfics, this is the place we react to our past or another mc story." They look towards each other with respect.

Miyuki and Hachima: 'Great! Another one of his kind. I may read manga, but I am not an otaku.'

Iino: "You know it is real life not anime."

Chika: "Hehe, Ishigami-kun, not everyone is freak as you,"

Ishigami: "Shut up, Fujiwara-senpai. You don't even have a basic sense of humanity, and you dare call other people freaks, you self-proclaimed diet woman even though you are becoming fat like a pig.

All boys: 'what a chad!'

Chika (angry) "Say that again."

Ishichad: "Fat bimbo."

Fujiwara: "It's on, bitch."

Kaguya: "Stop it, we shouldn't let Shuchiīn reputation get disdained "

Oreki: "Excuse me, you said you are from Shuuchi, right? From Tokyo?"

Miyuki: "Ah, yes."

Oreki: "I see. I don't care either way. I'm gonna save up my energy,"

Hachiman: "Same goes for me."

Sakuta: "Same here."

Ishigami: "Me too."

The 4 looked at each other and grinned. The others sweat dropped by seeing their actions

Kaguya: "Ishigami-kun, if you try to slack Off and ruin our reputation, you know what happens." she gave malicious smile.

Ishigami ran off to Miyuki: "President, I'm gonna die, so I will not slack off."

Miyuki: Ah, okay".

???: Oi, you know I'm here, right?"

Tobe: "Who are you? Why did you kidnap us?"

???: Great! I'm being questioned by a shitty dumbass."

Tobe: "what did you call me?"

???: "Are you deaf, motherfucker?"

Hayama: "Please tell us who you are? And don't escalate things further."

???: "Oh, hello shitty fake prince."

Hayama's mask was dropped and he glared at the unknown entity.

He reverses glared at Hayama which made everyone shiver.

???: "Tch, I'm Eren Yeager."

Everyone: "Huh?"

Miku and Yotsuba:" you are not Eren Yeager."

Nino: " Yeah, he has brown hair unlike your gray hair. And he is super hot to boot. How dare you take my husband's-- my fav character name"

Their VA's are married. And Nino here has cut her hair recently and not has a crush on fuutarou yet.

Kaguya and Miyuki are dating. The same with Yukino and Hachiman.

Souta: "Izumi onii chan. That guy is creepy as papa."

Kyouko: "I second that."

???: "You can't even take a joke, huh? Fine my name is is Ez. I'm a god. And before you ask me how I'm a god, look."

Ez creates a plasma sphere out of no where.

Mai: "I guess, he is a God."

Sakutagawa: "yeah"

EZ : "I called you here, because I want you guys to react to this person."

"His name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka"

Hayasaka: 'not bad, I guess. But I heard the name Ayanokouji somewhere.'

Kaguya: 'Ayanokouji? Is he related to him? I've never heard of that man having a child."

Hiratsuka: ' He looks like Hikigaya in terms of gloominess, but something is different from him.

Haruno: 'I've heard that name from Mom's files in computer. It's unfortunate the folder was locked. But he sure looks interesting'

Ichika: "He looks handsome, but he looks somewhat..."

Nino: " Gloomy. But a handsome face."

Miura: "Hmph. Whoever that might be, he is not cooler than Hayato."

Ez: "hahaha, you will see."

Hachiman: " What do you mean?"

Ez:" watch. You will see. Now everyone introduce yourselves to each other."

While they were introducing each other, one man was utterly shocked.

Maruo: 'Oh God! It is Kiyotaka! The demon of the fourth generation escaped the white room. How did sensei let go of his masterpiece? Did he escape? If so, I'm truly happy for him to get away from that hell. I hope he can be free. I regret the decision for not helping him in that place. I relinquished my support after adopting the quints. That uniform looks like Advanced nurturing high school. I can't wait to see what he is going to do."

Maruo chuckled to himself

Ez: "Alright, let the show begin"

__________________________________
Published on - 27th March 2022

I hope you guys liked it

Please vote