☀️Part 2: Almost discovered🌑

1:27pm👈old date btw, ignore it
This is Sun and Moon's perspective from last chapter of the events

Wed, November 30, 2022-1:39pm

Ch.3
AN: SUN AND MOON CA TALK TO EACHOTHER TELEPATHICALLY SO YEA

No one's pov:

"Fine" They both grumbled and they made their way out of the club. They opened the doors and there were two workers ready to haul them off. "Don't power yourself off, just pretend" whispered Sundrop to Moon. "What!" Whispered moon back. "Just do it! Trust me" he nudged at him.

They both got into their hauls and pretended to power off, all they did was make their lights as dark as possible. Then they were coverd with dark gray blankets.

They then began to move, there was a slope instead of stairs, so it was easy to get them up, and into the elevator.

Finally, they made it upstairs, since Sun and moon were coverd, they were just dying of curiosity to see how the upstairs looked like. The two heard other voices talking. They heard the two security guards, and the sound of other animatronics, since they had more of robotic sound.

*EEEEEEEEE!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!* Thought Sun as he almost lost it.

*calm down sunny!!!*

*I'm sorry moony, I just can't hold it any longer!!!*

*I don't care! Just stop trembling!!!!*

Suddenly, the hauls stopped, sun and moon heard the two security guards talking faiding away. No sound was heard for a short moment before they heard a voice comming closer to them. It was deep and growled.

*OOOOOOOO NEW FRIEND!! NEW FRIEND!! NEW FRIEND!!!!* Thought Sun as he leaped off the haul and took off his blanket.

*Sundrop don't!!!* reached out Moondrop as he also took off his blanket.

Because of the suddent movement, sun looked back before facing foward again, an alligator bot had fallen.

*oh no! He fell!* Thought Sun as he was about to reach out his hand.

*Sun don't you even dare-*

*too late* Thought Sun as he reached out his hand towards the alligator.

Moon stood behind Sun, wrapping his arms around him to stop him.

But them they were stopped by two shouting voices.

"Hey!! You two get back into you're hauls!!" Shouted one of the workers. Moondrop and Sun turned around as they realized they were busted. "I told you this wasn't a good idea!!" Half whispered and shouted moon.

"You never said anything!!" Whispered/Shouted Sun back. "What in the hell was that!?!" Sun turned to see the the gray wolf was shouting. Sun immediately pulled his hands back.

*SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!*

*IM SORRY MOON!!!* They both continued to argue in their minds. They quickly covered themselves up and were being hauled away as the two guards argued.

***

Finally they made it to maintenance, and we're left there. "I told you to stop didn't I!!!" Moon yanked his and then sun's blanket off. What he didn't expect from Sun was for him to have a bug grin on his face.

"Yea you did! But did you saw them, I told you there were others!!!! Gosh they all look terrified!!" Laughed Sun. Moon stood dumbfounded, he expected Sun to be scared for the hell of a scold he was gonna give him. But instead of scared, he was happy! How was he supposed to be mad when sun laughed.

Moon paused, nit knowing what to do or even say.

"Yea....I guess you're right" That was all he managed to say as a small smile crept on his face. "See! Not all my ideas end up badlySun wrapped his arm over Moon's shoulder. He scoffed, "yea right" he chukled. "But it was pretty funny, no?" He Giggled. Moon looked at him and rolled his eyes while shaking his head in disapproval, but couldn't help smile at the thought of the giant alligator falling.

He started laughing and this time, they bith laughed together.

"Okay, now, it's time for both of your check up boys" Said a worker fhaf came in. The twins calmed down and followed the person.

THE END
Wed, November 30, 2022-2:01pm

2:32PM👈old date btw, ignore it
BYE!!!