Hyung just stop it already

Taehyung POV:
I woke up about an hour after I had fallen asleep, Namjoon hyung was still sleeping and Yoongi hyung wasn't around.

I'm guessing he woke up already.

I noticed I was clean and recalled how Yoongi hyung took care of us before. With a smile on my face I lightly got up and pulled out of Namjoon hyung's embrace.

Then I kissed his forehead and wore one of the hoodies that were on the floor and picked out new joggers to wear.

My lower half was in pain because my alphas hadn't actually gone easy on me. I sighed and limbed out of the room.

I was in search of Yoongi hyung, I had no idea what time it was. The heavy scents of my alphas were still intoxicating me. They aroused me to no end.

I walked over to hyungs room hoping he would be there so I could talk, I needed to talk. I couldn't let this carry on.

After such a beautiful night I wasn't going to let us become strangers again.

We had been separate for way to long, hyung realised his mistake, I have forgotten that mistake, Namjoon hyung has suffered for both of us long enough too.

It was time to put an end to this.

It was time for NamTaeGi to be one again.

I knocked on hyung's door after contemplating my entire life choices and waited for him.

He just said in a hoarse voice "come in".

So I did.

I wasn't ready for the scene in front of me though. Hyung was freshly out of the shower and he was only wearing a towel around his waist.

His hair was wet and falling perfectly onto his face. The droplets of water accentuate his curves, the abs and everything.

I was staring and my mouth must have been open as Hyung came near me and closed my mouth by putting my chin up "You'll catch flies, just take a picture baby".

I was shaken out of my thoughts and I looked at him.

"What's up Taehyung? What brings you here?" He spoke.

I took a deep breath and said "Hyung you and I both know after everything that's happened we need to talk, in fact when we were talking we had to come for Namjoon hyung. So I'd like to continue that conversation."

Yoongi hyung sighed and said "First of all I should have initiated this conversation not you. So I'm sorry about that".

I nodded and then said "That's fine and all but first just put a shirt on hyung and some shorts." He smirked and said "Okay I'll do that". In a very teasing tone.

I rolled my eyes as he went off to change.

Once he was back he sat down on the bed and motioned me to join him.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry okay. I'm just scared. Everything happened so fast that day. I was worried about Jungkook the one person I was never really there for. I shouldn't have neglected you at all. When I was in a dilemma like this with Joon I knew I never had to worry because with him being an alpha and all, he could take care of himself and me. But I forgot that you're an omega and all of that must take a toll on you. You worry for your alpha since it's your instincts. You expect me to assure you that I'm fine and all you want to do is release your pheromones to keep me from going insane."

He sighed again and wiped his tears. "I didn't understand that - I didn't understand the way I should have been with you. Namjoon never acted the way you did because it wasn't in him to do so. He knew in the end I'd come around so he would let me do what I had to. With you, Taehyung you cared. You cared so damn much. I abused that, I forgot all about how it's meant to be for you. Forgive me Taehyung, your alpha couldn't protect you, I blame myself for this, for everything."