Chan&Hyunjin - PART 1

🍼little Hyunjin

Chan sometimes feels like a dumb parrot. He is repeating himself, but Hyunjin must be deaf because he ignores him. Yesterday, Chan told him many times to wear jacket because the weather is bad. And then? Hyunjin is sick.

It is Saturday which means Hyunjin wants to be in little space. And he is also sick so he is feeling extremely small and whiny. Hyunjin wakes up pretty early due to his headache and sore throat. He is coughing, his nose is runny and he desperately seeks attention. Crying is the best way how to get his daddy's attention. He doesn't need to cry for longer than 1 minute before Chan enters his bedroom. Chan quickly calms him down and checks his temperature. He sighs after seeing the small number on the thermometer - 39,4°C.

Chan holds Hyunjin on his hip and goes in the bathroom because there should be some medicine. There is really a bottle of grape flavored cough formula. He pours a bit of the thick liquid in a small cup and brings it to Hyunjin's lips. The boy knows his daddy wouldn't give him something bad so he drinks it and smacks his lips together to get rid of the sickly sweet aftertaste. Chan smiles at him and bounces him in his arms.

"I am lucky to have such a good boy."

Chan sits Hyunjin on the beanbag in the living room and wraps him in a thick blanket. Chan prepares warm blueberry tea and pours it in a sippy cup. Hyunjin extends his hands toward the cup and quickly drinks. The warm tea is soothing his sore throat and Chan goes to order a chicken soup, but soon he is back and picks up his baby boy. Chan strokes Hyunjin's long hair out of his cute face and kisses his cheeks.

"What did daddy tell you yesterday?"

Hyunjin coughs before pouting. No matter if he is big or little, he hates when daddy lectures him. Hyunjin rests his head on daddy's shoulder and closes his eyes. He feels really miserable, but being with daddy makes him feel better. Chan is rubbing his back while Hyunjin is drifting back to sleep. He doesn't realize he is peeing, it is Chan's work to know when his baby needs a fresh diaper. Chan pushes the thick blanket aside, but keeps Hyunjin's upper body wrapped. After changing the diaper, Chan carries his little one in the bedroom. Hyunjin is sleepy, but angrily cries out when he feels daddy places him down. He wants to stay with daddy! Chan is forced to lie down next to Hyunjin who quickly presses himself to Chan's side. The poor daddy has no other option than to hug his little one while risking catching cold from him, otherwise Hyunjin is going to unleash hell.