02 : The muse.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

Taehyung let out a small breath, grabbing his cigarette and taking a puff as he took a step back.

That woman he saw at the park, he has never felt this.

Such an inspiration burst.

Paint covered his clothes as he looked at the 100x100 canvas in front of him.

He hadn't went out in two days, awake on four hours of sleep and a lot of coffee. The smell of oil paint and cigarettes lingered in his studio, a simple room in his apartment that he settled to work.

The painting that he had been sweating for, looking like a mad man with his eyes wide opened turned to be the best thing he ever created, in his opinion.

The woman in the painting was seen fron the side, sitting on a velvet single couch, her head thrown back, face covered by a totte designer bag she was holding with one of her manucured hands, rings shining on her fingers, the gold shining so bright it enlighted her rolled back eyes peeking from behind the bag.

Her hair was tangled with designer brands logos, her other hand between her legs that spread on each side of the couch.

It was hard to paint this without a clear model under his eyes, a reference. But it worth it and at the end, it turned out good.

"My masterpiece.." He breathed out, wiping his sweat with the back of his hand.

He analyzed the painting again, the details he put in it and the overall quality.

It was definitely his best work, nobody had tickled his creative side that much only from their appearance, at least nobody in a long time.

Taehyung had strong feelings about having a muse, after what happened the last time, especially since he never needed it after the last one.

His imagination and the books he read were usually enough for him to create amazing artworks.

But this girl, Mira..

One look at her and he had to hurry home, not even sketching a thing, not looking up a single reference, immediately starting on the canvas with little to no idea as to what he was going with.

Whether he liked to admit it or not, she was his muse, his Mona Lisa.

Perhaps, the muse.

And he needed to learn more, see more. He wanted to create more based of her.

He couldn't lose that streak inside of him, that strong desire to create more art like this, more masterpieces.

Though he earned quite a lot, he wasn't after money with this.

It was his passion, he did it for himself, his own creativity and happiness.

So of course, after weeks of creating dull pieces, this sudden burst of creativeness, this sudden feeling of euphoria while doing what he loved was something he couldn't get enough of.

He sat at his desk and took a random piece of paper, writing all the information he had that could help her find her again which wasn't a lot.

Her name was Mira.

She liked her macha coffee from the nearby coffee shop.

That was about it.

But Taehyung wasn't one to give up, he'd go to that damn park and coffee shop every day if he had to, he was determined.

His muse.

His Mona Lisa.

The one who brought his art back to life.

He needed to find her no matter what.

He ran a hand through his art, before putting his cigarette back down, bopping his head to the music in the background, an old japanese city pop song.

'Bay city - Junko Yagami, 1987'

He added details to his painting calmly, more than satisfied.

Humming along happily, the strokes of his brush against the canvas relaxed him more and more, mind flooded by her and only her.

Mira.

Her name sounded so pretty, maybe by researching about its meaning he could have another burst of creativity.

God, he was so excited, so infatuated with her, with how much further she could take his art.

Together, they could take it to the next level.

It wouldn't be simply lewd pieces anymore but masterpieces after masterpieces, bringing blush on people's cheeks and intriguing them.

And the idea pleased him.

He needed to find her.

Quickly.

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.